Most Beautiful Saloon car?

Gah, what's wrong with you people?!
Aston_Martin-Lagonda_1976_photo_01.jpg

:love:

I said most beautiful saloon car, not doorstop. lol Soz i like the way its unique but....

Well I like the evolution of that Lagonda!
(I only could get this little photo):

aml_pp_4door_vir.jpg

Just because this one is really wicked unique:
http://www.astonmartins.com/virage/virage_4_door.htm

But seriously I would settle this as good looking sedan for me M5 E34:

6645DSC00032.JPG

when the Aston Rapide gets out then that would be my choice!

@ triumph: you need to be shot in the face! :?

In fact, are you sure you haven't been shot in the face already, as you seem to like the Thesis? :cry:

I stay on my positions, this car is beautifull because it dares having orignality and that is why it does not look like 95% of all the executive cars on the market .

it?s not common.....not like german saloons which are boring to death even with some tuning parts (talking about the last M5, RS family and AMG) yes great to drive but will they be ageing as good as the lancia??

Between an M5 and a Thesis I know what I would be driving (providing the thesis has the V6), probably because I hate to see other people with the same car as mine.

Of course all in this topic depends on your sense of style and taste. ;)

Last edited:
Gah, what's wrong with you people?!

I personally think it's one of the ugliest cars ever made.

I like Astons as much as anyone, but I don't like cars that look like a peice of cheese.

*ahem*

http://img67.imageshack.**/img67/5873/w126twinshg0.jpg

:mrgreen: ..... Im a Fan

Audi S8

AudiS81.jpg

On the note of the Quattroporte. It is hideous. Horrible car I say.

^ Is that really a saloon car? More like a coupe with secret rear doors that a fetus would barely fit through.

I don't even find the RX-8 attractive.. it has too many confusing lines and there's too much rotor-shaped stuff on it.

whats that nose-goo colored car anyways? the new porsche four door?

Nope, he got it right with his first guess, it is the Panama or whatever it's called

Yeah, -1 to the Aston Rapide. Just adding roominess to what was once a hot coupe doesn't work. It's like a pregnant supermodel.