Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Alfa Romeo Giulia, perfect match for the lunch I had: Spaghetti Bolognese at an italian restaurant. :)

...and today an extremely rare car over here, a Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R :shock:

Hey, that's not even riced out! Wow.

i've never seen one of those riced out
since they weren't available here, they must be imported, and someone going through the hassle of that knows what he has and why he wants it, and doesn't rice it...

funny, I've never seen a standard one in .be, all of them have been riced to hell.
There's even one driving around without a rear spoiler, which is just heresy!

I've seen chopped XJs before, but this is just ridiculous

dyYytir.jpg

lQCDx39.jpg

Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

Nonsense! It'll fold up to keep your body parts from flying around. Isn't that what cages are for? Think of it as a crumple zone.

Dropped my Mustang off at the dealer to finally get my Takata airbag replaced, this was parked outside

IAhEhmT.jpg

8lwEQcq.jpg

UdrW3yd.jpg

Can't say I'm the biggest fan of the white roof and white stripe, but the base color is great.

Did you get a shot from the rear? From this end it looks like it has been carbaged.

No, unusually I didn't take a shot, but I can tell you that rainwater collector on the back would make a classic Porsche proud. :lol:

Still, I'll allow it. It's not much subtler without the spoiler...

Last edited:
Plenty of Lamborghinis and Hellcats and Corvettes and Cobras out on Woodward last night, but this was by far the coolest thing out there

bCxbugx.jpg

FbbDrd9.jpg

7kVEjxb.jpg

Oh, and this just out for a casual Saturday drive

aPGx13B.jpg

Nrp2B2L.jpg

And this BMW

xaJTkHI.jpg

Last edited:
Scion TC
5ee7b98e9ea33a8c7e5ace6ec0203388.jpg

Quite clean Mitsubishi Eclipse Convertible
0666e7ed197dc624f15da393d21f5a63.jpg

Olds convertible
8ebed4789aeadec47619d258f46abb08.jpg

My friend Mark has a penchant for buying big American iron - especially if it's a basket-case that can be had for cheap...

Case in point: a 1962 Imperial convertible. No, he's not trying to sell it... he drove it onto the trailer and brought it to a cruise-in just for sh*ts and giggles. :p

He has well over a dozen various examples like this on his rural property.

OZHiMKC.jpg
[/IMG]

SL