Random Thoughts (Top gear Edition)

This has turned into the weirdest round of "Marry, Fuck, Kill" I've ever seen.

Who said anything about marrying or killing?!

The logistics with Hammond would work far better for me than with Clarkson - I'm only 5'2" :lmao:

IIRC, Francie's only about 5'1" or so, and the logistics with Jeremy seem to have worked for her just fine. Just sayin'. *g*

As for me... err, foreplay with James, climax with Richard, cuddle with Jeremy?

</fangirl>

IIRC, Francie's only about 5'1" or so, and the logistics with Jeremy seem to have worked for her just fine. Just sayin'. *g*

Good point. Carry on :)

Let me come crashing in to this discussion - pardon the pun - with my selection... Hmmm, end of the world stuff. I don't find James at all attractive, as a person, I think he seems like a lovely bloke (if miserable the times I've met him, but maybe that's just meeting me?) but physically he does nothing for me. Sometimes I really fancy Hammond, more frequently the older he's getting, and although I feel a bit like a teeny-bopper who should be on Hammond Heaven for saying it, if we're talking furthering the species it has to be Hammond. I do however fancy Clarkson, I just do, and have for years and years. I don't even know why! So I'd further the species with Hammond and have Clarkson on the side. What? I can do that, right?

Sorry I've been gone but I've been busy and then twats kicked off in London and I had to spend the last week ferrying the fuckers to jail. Driving through the site of a previous riot in a prison van? Not much fun *meeps*

I'm watching TG on Dave... i'm bored TBH.
Anyway the Amber Heard one, after the interview we go to Hammond and May. Theres this woman with white hair, just checking out Hammonds arse. :lol:

Excellent, turns out Clarkson is actually a girl... last girl left alive... in the world (well, some of you are talking about end of the world scenarios, so there you go :lol:).

Ah... that explains everything. I can continue to have imaginary sex with Clarkson with impunity :lol:

Don't say that! I'd only just got this image out of my head!
TopGearGirls.jpg

ahh my eyes!

end of the world? definitely sleep with hammond, (but that might be strange logistics since im pretty sure im taller than him, he's 5ft 7" right?) , and i would have to have james as my new best friend :D dont know what i would do with clarkson...

:lol: at the woman checkin out hammond

Dear God that was one of the creepiest pictures I ever saw in my entire life. Weird thing was that I couldnt stop looking.

end of the world? definitely sleep with hammond, (but that might be strange logistics since im pretty sure im taller than him, he's 5ft 7" right?)

:nod: 5'7". (For reference, James is about 6'; Jeremy is 6'5".)

I love the transformations here. I totally see Hammond as a bit of a skank-ish attention grabber (but knee-high socks with ankle boots??), Jeremy as a butch "don't mess with me" broad (love the booty), and James, well :), an old lady! Nice hair roller!

Last edited:
... Jeremy as a butch "don't mess with me" broad...
It scares me how much looks like Deborah Meaden from Dragons' Den (although it would probably scare her a lot more :lol: )
TopGearGirls-1.jpg
deborah-meaden-entrepreneur.jpg

In the Sunday Times today there is an article about the rise of on-line dating/matching sites and and analysis of usage has shown that women will reject a man more readily on height than on salary - the inference being that we are still hard wired to believe that the bigger the man the stronger and fitter and more likely to protect us and give us healthy children. This thread suggesting that most of us would chose Richard to continue the species with rather than Jeremy goes against that and suggests the image of Jez being portrayed as rather useless when the situation gets tough has definitely become entrenched, whereas we know that Richard is a scrappy little bugger who would defend what's his to the bitter end.

The fact that IMO he's getting better looking and more fanciable as he gets older and that he's less likely to put bis back out hunting for the few remaining antelope means Richard gets my vote as well. :rolleyes:

Just a random thought after watching the Bolivia Special.
How long do you reckon it takes to film their specials? Or even their challenges?
Because I mean they have to take all of the long shots, and the shots when the camera is on the side of the road and so-on. And they can't have camera crews throughout the whole route. It must take them ages.
Another example of this is the race with the Veyron against the plane. They can't have actually been racing. They must have to put the segments together to make it seem like a race.
Like I said, just a random thought and it's probably been covered before. But how long do you think it actually takes them to film these segments?