Random Thoughts....

4. Apparently one of my associates left a strip club tape in my studio for editing but I never did it. There is a girl on the tape with butterfly wings tattooed on her butt cheeks and she can make the wings appear to flap.

That belongs on the internet.

Awesome I just bought Motorstorm 2 for a bank-hugging ?22.95. Ooo Yeah!

^Huzzah! The thread's been deleted and hopefully those two perma-banned!

So I'm in a hotel in Taunton, Somerset. It's a business trip, mind, because me and a colleague are visiting the Taunton branch of the company. The hotel has wireless internets, but they want me to pay ?5 for an hour. 5 fucking pounds. So I've done what every sensible person would do and find another unsecured access point, which is in an estate agents no less.

The steak I just had is also strictly business. :|

Naughty, naughty, very, very, naughty - FTW though (most people leave their security settings as they are from out of the box!). Should always secure your wireless network properly. WPA/TKIP in my case.

I have an interview this afternoon, meant as part of an assessment for getting into a course next year. I've done plenty of job and assessment-type interviews over the last couple of years but these damn things don't seem to be getting any easier. I have to kinda sell myself and explain exactly why I want to be in the Children's Services industry and go through all these observational activities they've made us applicants do. Eeek! I'm nervous as hell. :(

:D Congrats ahpadt! And good luck with the interview Zesty, having to whore yourself in an interview is never pleasant. The others are probably just as nervous so if you pretend to be confident you'll really freak them out :)

I'm just about to start my last week at my current job, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :D Next week I'll be a corporate drone, I can't wait! :lol:

I'm sitting in the most boring graduate school class I ever have ever been in. Can't stand this anymore. Must find ways to get out of it. Suggestions?

Oh...I miss the times when we had trolls, it was quite entertaining from time to time :D

Bah.

I just got an email bill for my last two months of internet use...in France.

As you will note, I'm not in France any more and haven't been since early September, when I cancelled my internet subscription. It's pretty annoying, seeing (as usual) I'm strapped for cash..

Now I'm going to have to write them an angry letter tomorrow...

Just fart in their general direkshun.