The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

wpoxns9fp0aqf1xbwoy.jpg

zWYPaUw.jpg

What? How? Unless he broke windows I don't see how this is possible. $20,000 worth of pressure washing is A LOT of eggs.

My parent's house was egged once on Halloween about 10 years ago. We bought a $150 pressure washer and cleaned it all off. And as a bonus, we were left with a pressure washer that has come in handy many times since - including the following year when we got egged again.

Maybe you should be pointing the pressure washer away from the house and towards the vandals?

What? How? Unless he broke windows I don't see how this is possible. $20,000 worth of pressure washing is A LOT of eggs.

As it was explained to me, the house he egged has an exterior covered in Venetian plaster, which is very delicate and can't be pressure washed. The entire egged side of the house must be replastered, which is where the bulk of the $20k in damages comes from.

hahaa....the kid is so rich I would probably try to get as much out of him as I could.

Its not surprising to me that it would be that expensive considering the neighborhood Bieber likely lives in. Maybe the hairdo had something to do with it, but I think the heavily curated overall image and immense marketing campaign to convince naive young girls into going insane for him had a much larger impact then just the hair. Its not surprising to me that he is kind of rebelling against it now, but he's gonna have to deal with consequences too. What is really creepy and weird is that his fan base doesn't seem to be changing (still 10-14 year old girls) but his behavior is definitely more mature then that, if only just a bit.

Over New Years I worked a gig in Salt Lake City as a lighting designer, and on the second night they had this newly formed Boy Band come, and you would have thought it was a gig 3 times the size for all the managers and PR people and all kinds of support they brought. Its not like the "band" was even friends before either. They gathered them, as they said, "from across the US and the globe" in an attempt to capitalize on the whole One Direction craze that is happening or something. This only became more apparant when they took an intermission after 10 minutes to sell shirts and CD's.

Last edited:
As it was explained to me, the house he egged has an exterior covered in Venetian plaster, which is very delicate and can't be pressure washed. The entire egged side of the house must be replastered, which is where the bulk of the $20k in damages comes from.

That price is also in CALIFORNIA dollars which are much different than real-world dollars.

That price is also in CALIFORNIA dollars which are much different than real-world dollars.

No, I'd say they're the same dollars, they're just regarded differently around there by people with "snoop" and apostrophes in their names wearing big gold chains around their necks.

Depending on the conditions, it is likely that the eggs damaged or discolored the paint. If the paint can't be matched well enough, the neighbor might get new paint for their entire exterior out of the deal. Sometimes that means tenting the house to prevent overspray from getting out. If the house has more than one color (most do) or some kind of decorative trim that needs to be carefully done by hand then I can see getting to $20,000 pretty quick - especially for mansion.

Or the owner is just going for a "Being a Little Asshole Tax" - which I'm perfectly fine with.

We're talking about Beverly Hills here... God knows what they've got on the exterior of their house. It was probably painted with paint made out of saffron, rhodium and dolphin tears.

Wrong thread. Awesome dat way ----->

If I had a flame thrower, I'd do the same. Hell, I see people using leaf blowers.

A flametrower would just leave heaps and loads of ice everywhere when the water freezes again. Snow > Ice.