The new Bentley Mulsanne

do not want that front end, the rest is ok but it just looks like a copy cat phantom.

Brooklands > Mulsanne

Or just lose the small outer ones, but that might cause a blinker problem. :p

2hxn2tl.jpg

much better.... still needs the grin removing though.

i think its just those light clusters....its really busy in there, theres circles n shapes everywhere, they just dont work. they give it cartoon eyes where the pupil isnt in the center

TomCat's version is MUCH better, and for the blinker problem, just reduce one of the million lights in the cluster with a clear blinker, placed at each corner or on the overhangs like cayennes do it

"Hello, my name's Budleigh Salterton, and I've got a Bentley Mulsaaaaaann..."

Nope, doesn't work. It's doomed.

I really like it, actually.

A few details are pretty wonky (the corner lights look tacked-on, the rear end is fussy, and the lower fender vent looks almost exactly like those stick-on plastic vents you get at Pep Boys and put them on your Corolla because you're madd gangsta) but from the side it looks like it's cruising at 150mph. And that's exactly what it's supposed to do, while getting everybody out of the way because it's a Bentley and you don't want to be associated with the riffraff.

I'd still gawk at one if I saw it on the street, of course...

I'm not that big a fan of it actually, Bentley have lost their mojo in terms of design. Fine fair enough they used to look like Rollers, but at least Rolls Royce have successfully managed to change to a new design language which is traditional yet modern. All I can think is Bentley are trying to copy, but keep much more of their older lines, like what Morgan did with the Aero 8, but the difference being, I really liked the Aero 8, especially with the cross eyes because it gave it so much character.

Anyway, I was playing about with it on photoshop and came up with 2 front light alternatives. A more traditional Bentley light arrangement, and a Mercedes-esque one.
http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/5731/bentleymulsanne04ls.jpg
http://img30.imageshack.**/img30/9474/bentleymulsanne0422.jpg

Ugly by name, ugly by nature.

Looks too much like a Rolls Royce to me. I've lost all faith in these uber-luxury cars. Too attention grabbing for me - I want something comfortable and quiet, not something that will have you stared at by everyone in a five mile radius every time you go anywhere.

AKA, VW Phaeton.

Do not want that steering wheel. Reminds me of the 300C.

I like the interior it looks classy and elegant, just like it should.

What the hell is up with the upside down gauges? That sort of thing belongs in some crappy weird Japanese or Korean coupe, not a Bentley.

I'm not that big a fan of it actually, Bentley have lost their mojo in terms of design. Fine fair enough they used to look like Rollers, but at least Rolls Royce have successfully managed to change to a new design language which is traditional yet modern. All I can think is Bentley are trying to copy, but keep much more of their older lines, like what Morgan did with the Aero 8, but the difference being, I really liked the Aero 8, especially with the cross eyes because it gave it so much character.

Anyway, I was playing about with it on photoshop and came up with 2 front light alternatives. A more traditional Bentley light arrangement, and a Mercedes-esque one.
http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/5731/bentleymulsanne04ls.jpg
9474/bentleymulsanne0422.jpg[/IMG]

It's not even funny how much better that looks...:(

The Bentley Aero 8.

The front of this car has to be one of the ugliest that I have seen in a long time. Fail.