Top Gear Show/Site Suggestions

bbc.co.uk/topgear/ said:
I'm not suggesting you should be scared. I'm suggesting working here isn't always all it's cracked up to be. Sometimes it's really good, sometimes it's a pain in the arse.
Sounds like most jobs then! :lol:

Well, all my ideas are currently winging their merry way over to Woodlands, so Let's see ... ;)

help!!!

help!!!

ive tried asking this question in the whats that song and specific episode discussion forums but nobody replies i've even emailed top gear to find out but i have had no reply i need to know the song thats playing when hammond is testing if the dodge charger will fit in his garage. please help ive asked everywhere and had no help. thanks :(

Sorry, I don't know the answer but you have to post in the correct thread. :bangin:

I humbly suggest that our host try growing beards, hence a beard off, see who can grow the fastest and whos is the most stylish. Be good for when studio stuff that is cheep.

PS: to those who have never had a beard, try they grow on ya

Post your best beard day

http://img136.imageshack.**/img136/9361/beardtl5.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.**/img169/2541/crazybeardau6.th.jpg

Re: help!!!

Re: help!!!

orrmate said:
ive tried asking this question in the whats that song and specific episode discussion forums but nobody replies i've even emailed top gear to find out but i have had no reply i need to know the song thats playing when hammond is testing if the dodge charger will fit in his garage. please help ive asked everywhere and had no help. thanks :(

Tom Petty "Breakdown"

Here are my suggestions again.......

- Feature Formula Student in one of the Episodes.
- Get some students from unis in UK and see the fastest uni.
- Tiff Needel in Star in RPC.
- Get a Mrs. Stig out of no where.

For the show, I second Gamar's idea on Tiff Needell on the Lacetti. Or probably a member (or members) of the Rolling Stones? Just an idea. And in the car review department, probably more car comparisons with three of them doing it together (a la the 350Z/TT/Crossfire). Just some suggestions. :)

For the website, what happened to the episode summaries from the past seasons? It is really interesting to read them. Also, I think the Top Gear Track map needs to be shown as well on the website (just like it used to be). Everything else is pretty good so far.

Oh God I can just see how that Star in a Car segment would go if Tiff was the guest....

The world's biggest Top Gear nut! Like the Carbage thing they did, get people to send in pics of their houses, etc to see who has the most Top Gear stuff, or who watches it the most.

*leaves message board to go and watch Top Gear on pc, with Top Gear screensaver whilst playing Jessica on Itunes*

:?

Overheat said:
or perhaps not :p

Ok , so what about Average Joe in a supercar lap thing? Each week a person from the audience is picked at the beginning of the show to do a lap in a supercar at the end of the show. Best lap time gets dinner with Hamster or better still Top Gear studio tickets for a whole year! :p

Getting the 'Passenger's Eye View' of the car? in-car entertainment, ride quality etc.. from the passenger's eye views and opinions.... good for someone destined to always be a non-driver i.e. me....

I'd love to see a race where JEZZA has to take public transport.

Samir said:

Jezza in public transport, James in a bike of his choice, and Richard in his choice of car.

The task? From the Top Gear test track to the best pizza/pasta restraunt in Italy. Added insult to injury if the winner has time to get a pie baked, and a few slices eaten. :)

On a different note, I really want to see that 6 wheeled Convini tested. I had trouble picturing it or imagining the dynamics, it would interesting to see it around a track.

Also that 'who can use the most fuel' competition they mentioned when Hammond got his Charger sounds pretty sweet.

STrRedWolf said:
Samir said:

Jezza in public transport, James in a bike of his choice, and Richard in his choice of car.

The task? From the Top Gear test track to the best pizza/pasta restraunt in Italy. Added insult to injury if the winner has time to get a pie baked, and a few slices eaten. :)

:lol: :lol: i would pay to see that. clarkson sitting on a bus with lots of old people :lol:

They need to actually make Jeremy do the Bus related challenge he was issued by that union leader bloke. Make him drive a bus/live like an average joe bus driver for a week or even just a day or two since he probably wouldn't last a week.

The Triple comparison reviews are always entertaining, anything which brings them together where the slightest competetive or opinion differing things occur really brings out the best in them.