The Stig: Weird Crush 2009...Anyone up for a Rig?

You can't laugh at the Stig! He'll turn you into a marmoset while you sleep! and then steal all your petrol!

I did not mean laughing at the stig, i meant the volley of hilarity that will come from the three hosts if/when this happens.

I don't suppose anyone has figured out if this thing is ever going to happen, have they? When did they announce last time? The nomination page is still up on the web site.

Well, then...keep nominating! Haha.

Hah, they all made the Top Ten!! :thumbsup:

Right, Andy next year please!

...where is this list, BTW? The nomination site is *still* up and there's nothing on the heat site that I can see giving a list.

The definitive list is out today: WE BROKE HEAT MAGAZINE!!

The Stig came in at 3rd place, Hammond 4th, May 6th and Clarkson 9th.

I had to buy the magazine to find this out. I feel dirty...

You're brave, thanks for "taking one for the team" :D

Doesn't bear thinking about, does it? He must have hypnotised people into voting or whatever the hell it is he does. I'm still annoyed they didn't do it the same way they did before, and give a shortlist to choose from.

Yep, Derren Brown won. Something for everyone, it seems. I think we did ourselves proud by getting all four in the top ten.

I'll see if I can't do something about scans in the early part of next week, sadly I'm away for the weekend and can't do it just now.

I managed to hide Heat under a respectable, grown-up broadsheet newspaper with sufficient gravitas and depth, but I'm not sure I fooled anyone...

Edit: This may be the first time ever, under any circumstances, that the Stig has come 3rd.

Last edited: