Some guns I found

cvrefugee

Car(s)
2005 Scion xB
sweet! finders keepers...?

why was the clip banned?

full%20clip.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno if I'd use that old ammunition or not.

why was the clip banned?

Large clip=assault rifle according to government

cvrefugee, come the Zombie War you and I should start a hunting party.

My coworker, who lives not too far from me, has a crap ton of guns and ammo. He and his brother are gun collectors. One of these days I'll take some pics of their weapons cache. That's where we should head out after all our ammo is gone!

Wait, weapons in The People's Republic of California? :p Nice.

I want to be a gun collector someday.

Maybe after I finish the motorcycle, I can take out some unhinged aggression at a shooting range...actually, that doesn't seem like a bad idea, Boy Scouts made me realize how much fun it is to get into shooting sports.

Hey, it's a start.

I've done a lot of research in the area of past zombie outbreaks and a gun is not a really good weapon against zombies. Sure it'll take them down, but the report is equivalent to shouting free buffet at a NAAFA Convention. You're gonna run out of bullets and you will most likely die running for your life, a gun is a weapon of last resort during a zombie outbreak and should be used sparingly.

I prefer a battle axe to kill zombies. Call me old fashioned.
I prefer the crowbar. Great for whacking the headcrabs off the zombies.

I really need to get back to training with the Saber. Right now the only hand to hand weapon I could muster is a hatchet, but it would probably do.

It's pretty cool, it has a utility knife hidden in the handle.

Nice but ... why would you bring Rifles to you bathroom? In case a Polar-bear attacks?

[...]You're gonna run out of bullets and you will most likely die running for your life, a gun is a weapon of last resort during a zombie outbreak and should be used sparingly.
That?s why you take rifles ... you can still club them to death if you run out of ammo ...

And on a sidenote ... why do People have carpet in the bathroom? Seen it on american Tv-shows sometimes, but I don?t get it. No offense meant, but I?d consider that insanitary ...