Audi being the least faked and riced German car to a RS of all time ?

EsPpY

Browsing at the random sightings, just looking at those fake AMGs and M's just irk me...

One recent example...
https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/08/02/M3_000.jpg
Thats so NOT an M3.

And with all that, theres few Audis that the owners give their A4/6'es a S or RS badge, yeah ? Havent seen that many posted.

I just feel Audi is just on a higher class of the big 3 luxury brands..... ;)

Discuss.

That's because Audi drivers generally aren't clots, unlike BMW drivers.

Honestly, I know it's a cliche, but I've been looking at this lately and I definitely notice a lot of douchebags driving Bimmers.

That's because Audi drivers generally aren't clots, unlike BMW drivers.

Honestly, I know it's a cliche, but I've been looking at this lately and I definitely notice a lot of douchebags driving Bimmers.

At least over here, everybody who drives a VAG car is an idiot when it comes to tail-gating/undertaking/generally just driving like a cock.

The best homemade rebadges I've seen ( years ago ) were:

1. A guy who glued on "VW" and "Corrado" badges to his Opel Kadett.

2. A guy who glued on "VW" and "taro(?)" badges on his Toyota HiLux

3. A guy who glued on "M3" and "diesel" and large eagle made of brass onto his BMW 316.

You should come to Florida.... somebody tried turning a (brand new) C230 into a CLK320, and an E-class into an S500. Sometimes you're glad for liberal gun laws.

An S badge doesn't say that much and the RS designation isn't nearly as well known as ///M or AMG.

Eastern Europe is full of these. There are more M-Power BMW's in Eastern Europe than in the entire world :D

Interesting! Next you're going to tell me there was an Opel Kadett VW Corrado, and I'll shoot myself ;)

I see quite a lot of S-badges on older Audis ... and I quite doubt there are that much older S4 and S6 on the road today as much as I see those badges driving around. I think it?s a case of properly identifing the fakes ones wich is quite hard on older A4 or A6 Audis ... it?s quite easy to spot a fake M3, M5 or some Merc with AMG badges on them ... because their features are quite unique, not that easy (or cheap) to copy completley. The only big difference between most older A4 or A6 and their S-conterparts are silver mirrors ... and those are quite easy to get your hands on.

I remember seeing a Fiat Coupe at the City Centre that had been painted red, given a fake exhaust, and a Ferrari badge slapped on.:puke:

Heh, those Audis are funny. The second one has piggy lights because of the stupid front end. I want an RS9 though, bet it goes better than a normal Hyundai. :roll:

Reminds me of the amusing M325i I saw once or the S500AMG lol. Pics soon!

ROFL @ the RS9 absolutely awesome.

There is a 740i around here with an ///M badge on it.
I see quite a lot of S-badges on older Audis ... and I quite doubt there are that much older S4 and S6 on the road today as much as I see those badges driving around. I think it?s a case of properly identifing the fakes ones wich is quite hard on older A4 or A6 Audis ... it?s quite easy to spot a fake M3, M5 or some Merc with AMG badges on them ... because their features are quite unique, not that easy (or cheap) to copy completley. The only big difference between most older A4 or A6 and their S-conterparts are silver mirrors ... and those are quite easy to get your hands on.
I don't know it would be hard to tell but the older S models are not that expensive. You can get the B6 right now for around 20K, B5 for 15 or so.

I think Audi S/RS (as someone mentioned) is not as universally recognized, it is also somewhat of a choice car. Fast Audi owners seem to have a slightly different mindset and being regular looking sedans for the most part don't have the same appeal to the less mature :)

Yeah, I see many people with S-Line written on their audis...
Also recently in Munich I saw a A5 with a "S5" logo on the back, and a "V8" logo on the side. He proceded to drive off with a boring V6 whine, and I was left laughing my ass off.... I mean writing S or M on your car is one thing... but if you take it so far as to write V8 on a car than any idiot can hear isn't one.... thats like writing "rolling stones" on the front of a britney spears album.