Random Thoughts....

A list of games I need to have in my life right now...

*In no particular order*
1. Half-Life 2
2. BioShock
3. Crysis
4. (yet to be determined, probably Race07)

hey, i like that thought. good choices, even though i'm not a fan of FPS (not because i don't like em, but because i can't play em haha, i do enjoy watching em)

My own wishlist at the moment is:

1) Wipeout HD
2) FIFA '09
3) C&C RA3
4) Starcraft 2
5) Diablo 3

A few of you guys may or may not have noticed my signiture, well i put it there for a reason. Tonight my friend from work called me and genuinely wanted to go out and find some hookers. The kid looks like a fat buddha figurine, but all he talks about is hookers hookers hookers.

Maybe I just haven't realized how gay i am, but I honestly don't want to pop my cherry on a hooker. Hell if i ever do get a hooker it will sure as hell won't be some two-bit street walker, I'd at least want to go to Nevada.

Maybe I just haven't realized how gay i am, but I honestly don't want to pop my cherry on a hooker. Hell if i ever do get a hooker it will sure as hell won't be some two-bit street walker, I'd at least want to go to Nevada.

I tend to agree. No hookers for me.

And on a different note, Top 5 Games I Need In My Life list:

1. Too Human
2. SW: Force Unleashed
3. BioShock
4. Mass Effect
5. Fallout 3

Now I realize Fallout 3 isn't out yet, and Force Unleashed has only been out for 2 hours here, but still, I need them in my life.

A few of you guys may or may not have noticed my signiture, well i put it there for a reason. Tonight my friend from work called me and genuinely wanted to go out and find some hookers. The kid looks like a fat buddha figurine, but all he talks about is hookers hookers hookers.

Aww, c'mon you can do better than that. Focus upon finding someone nice and interesting (looks help but are not everything) and see if a physical relationship develops - not hookers hookers hookers as your mate seems to think.

Good luck.

So, I was playing some COD4 online, and I was wondering why all of the servers were so active at 6am, then I noticed that most of the text chat was in french and german and I had one of those "ah-HA" moments :lol:

Aww, c'mon you can do better than that. Focus upon finding someone nice and interesting (looks help but are not everything) and see if a physical relationship develops - not hookers hookers hookers as your mate seems to think.

Good luck.

QFT - wise words.

A list of games I need to have in my life right now...

*In no particular order*
1. Half-Life 2
2. BioShock
3. Crysis
4. (yet to be determined, probably Race07 GTR Evolution or the stcc game that's around the corner.. or both of them)

FTFY!!

I'm screwed.
Two days ago we had this terrible storm up in my area ... winds about 60 km/h. The storm also downed some power lines. Fortunately my lines didn't fall out completely. Unfortunately, I had a whole series of electricity spikes and drops playing around my area. Most of them were only strong enough to dim the lights a bit, until a stronger one turned off my laptop. I decided to leave the laptop alone and just use it the next day. Unfortunately, yesterday I've had the following problem with my laptop: I turn it on, it functions great for a while and at some random moment it just turns off completely. It was fine before the storm, so I'm guessing that's what did it in. I don't know what it is, but something must be fried in that machine. Unfortunately for me it's my one and only computer and I can't even open it up to see what's wrong with it ... the screws are shut so tight they're stuck.

I'm hoping only the power source is fucked, because then I can replace some components easily and restore it to working condition (if I manage to open the damn thing somehow). If it's something else ... well ... I lost my pc. Fortunately, the hdd seems to be intact, and stayed intact through several of these failures, thus my data is not lost. BUT I'd rather back it up now since I can't even open the drive bay of the laptop to take the hdd out. I have ways of backing up my data even if the laptop fails (if the HDD stays intact), but if I can't open the damn thing, I'm afraid to smash it and get the hdd out that way.

So right now I'm at school and using one of the computers there. Tonight I'm going to try to back up my stuff and see what happens. But otherwise I might be off the internet for a while, until I can fix it or get a new PC.
Damn, this couldn't have come at a worse time since I have to buy all my textbooks soon. Hopefully I'll get some money for my birthday and I can buy a good PC.

Yes, I'm definitely screwed. Any ideas on the matter that might be able to help me?

loooool :lmao:

According to a new study, vegetarians and vegans are six times more likely to suffer from brain shrinkage than meat eaters.

The link was discovered after scientists at Oxford University ran memory tests, physical checks and brain scans on 107 people between the ages of 61and 87, and then retested them five years later.

Researchers speculate the loss of brain mass in vegetarians and vegans is due to a deficiency of Vitamin B12, which is found in meat, fish and eggs. This type of brain atrophy is linked to Alzheimer's Disease and other cognitive failings.

The decision to eat meat is often attacked by veggies, but it now seems as though these kinds of affronts may just be a product of small-mindedness.

http://www.asylum.com/2008/09/15/a-vegertarian-diet-shrinks-the-brain/

^ Eating meat is not natural. Eating leaves and taking lots of vitamin pills, however, is.

In accordance with the above posts...

PETA NEEDS TO GET THE FUCK OFF OUR CAMPUS.

I swear to God, I'm going to punch that guy in the chicken suit.

That is all.

That is all.

Slice the suit open, get it off whoever's wearing it and throw it on a barbecue. Don't forget to add the necessary spices. Then feed it to the person who wore it.

That is all.

Make a sign saying "ANTIBIOTICS ARE GENOCIDE, THINK OF THE BACTERIA" and dance around him with it.

Make a sign saying "ANTIBIOTICS ARE GENOCIDE, THINK OF THE BACTERIA" and dance around him with it.
Or get a friend, and wear knife+fork costumes.

In other news.
Pineapple_Head_7.jpg