Random Thoughts....

^Not if he has a daughter to seduce and hack her computer to steal daddy's accounting papers for evidence ... Make that a round-breasted, long-legged boutilicious daughter who drives a red hot F360 convertible in the heat of Miami's streets... The wind blowing in her hair (and down her blouse).

Ok, I will stop now. I know, I know .... I'm no Ian Fleming.

Anybody use GIMP here? I downloaded it, and I appear to be missing a function like Import --> from Scanner, like photoshop has. Is there such a feature?

I'm not sure about the Windows version, but under Linux I go File->Acquire->XSane, which opens a scanning program for importing.

NSW does suck with the auto suspension of p1 drivers for speeding (even minor offenses) though. everyday is a double demerits day for me. oh and being limited to 90km/h on 110km/h roads, that sucks too.

has VIC limited how fast p-platers can drive yet?

I've never understood that logic. Surely it's safer for a p-plater to be doing the speed limit? And if you get a moron sticking to their p-plate limit in the middle or outside lanes, then surely some shit is gonna go down. Doing 20km/h below the speed limit is not a safety mechanism!!!

Full licence FTW.

I've never understood that logic. Surely it's safer for a p-plater to be doing the speed limit? And if you get a moron sticking to their p-plate limit in the middle or outside lanes, then surely some shit is gonna go down. Doing 20km/h below the speed limit is not a safety mechanism!!!

Full licence FTW.

When i was on my p's i stuck to the speed limit everywhere. Honest. :ninja:

It would appear he wanted to help destroy the world banking system.

We have similar shit going on here in Belgium. Guy wants to be the head of the biggest bank of the country, gets paid lots of monies for doing so.
Then he decides he wants to buy a big bank in the Netherlands to make even more monies. He does so, and given the current conditions, of course it backfires on him and he loses many monies. Now the government has stepped in and said : here's 11 billion ? so you can keep your head above the water and not take millions of people's savings with you. Bank says : thank you, and fires the head dude.

He got a "fuck off" settlement of several million ?. For practically deliberately destroying a bank.

Heck, i'd do it for less than that! Show me any company that pays a mere 1 million ? for buggering off, and i'm there!

Yeah, agreed - it's not only stupid but downright dangerous.

Noodle: Funny, I have never seen a job ad saying "Prize greedy dick head needed to head up international Bank - brains, morals, and tendency to criminality are optional, please apply to Rubbish Bank PLC."

How do you get these jobs?

Noodle: Funny, I have never seen a job ad saying "Prize greedy dick head needed to head up international Bank - brains, morals, and tendency to criminality are optional, please apply to Rubbish Bank PLC."

How do you get these jobs?
I dunno, if I did I wouldn't be driving an Astra and living in Belgium anymore...

I just love the idea of a "new bank manager" dicking around for a few months, fucking up hugely, and getting paid millions to go away...

Random thought: Does anyone know why the Cold Cut Combo is called what it's called at Subway? So far as I can tell it only has one type of cold cut in there? Why combo?

It's because you eat at Subway.

Thank you.

Thank you.

You got it wrong. It should be: "No, thank you."

Anyway, I have no idea why they would plainly lie about what's in the sub. Maybe they used to have more then one cut. :dunno:

^Not if he has a daughter to seduce and hack her computer to steal daddy's accounting papers for evidence ... Make that a round-breasted, long-legged boutilicious daughter who drives a red hot F360 convertible in the heat of Miami's streets... The wind blowing in her hair (and down her blouse).

Ok, I will stop now. I know, I know .... I'm no Ian Fleming.

The F360 is soooo 2003. :p

Random thought: Does anyone know why the Cold Cut Combo is called what it's called at Subway? So far as I can tell it only has one type of cold cut in there? Why combo?

Looks like it just has substitute Ham or something. I think it's just called "Ham" here... sounds more logical than Classic Cut Combo.

I made a license plate for my bicycle.

https://pic.armedcats.net/f/fd/fdaihatsu/2008/10/05/Untitled-1.jpg

I know it's invalid (can't put an I in the letters section) but no one knows it so it's fine. 5 points to whoever that reads it properly! :p

D-Mobile?

A customer of mine gave me this today

2922994654_d06268580b_o.jpg