Your Idea of a Good Night

Your Idea of a Good Night

• Total voters

LeMans GTR

Would you prefer to,

1. Have a quiet night in with a special someone, some good food and some good wine

2. Have a night out on the town partying like there's no tomorrow.

3. Hang out with a bunch of friends, doing something fun, maybe have some food, go catch a movie or go bowling etc.

I think as long as you're with good friends everything is awesome. You could be staying at home drinking and gossiping or out clubbing or at karaoke or blowing a week's pay on a nice restaurant or whatever. It depends on my mood.

All three, it just depends... But mostly I'd like the third choice and "partying the night away" is something I think I'll never be good in. Did it once though, but the pounding GOA trance beats and drugs helped :) Some other times when a "quiet night at the pub" turned out to last all night as well, again helped by (legal) drugs. Drugs are bad mmkay.
Sitting quiet at home with a good drink and book/movie I like as well...

Quiet night in...

and I'm the first vote for it.

Way to kill my self worth. <_<

First one. I wouldn't mind the third one, but for me/my friends that has always ended up with the second one, and I'm not really into that.

In reverse order:
Partying like there is no tomorrow - its great fun but the other two are easily better
Hanging out with friends - close call, actually... I love chillin with my budz :p
Night in with someone special - had one last night so its definately my vote

I'm gettin' fuuccckked uppp!!!!!

Nah, option three.

NOT staying home with food poisoning, thats for sure.. I keep puking, but i dont have anything in my stomach.. Hurts..

Option 3 or 1. But 3 is more truthful. Usually drinks, cards, XBox/Playstation, talking shit, drinking some more and so on.

A Nazi Uniform, some hookers and a dose of S & M.

Oh no thats max's

/EDIT (thought it was Bernie's - so easily get confused these days - my wheelchair squeaks off, stage left).. ...

Last edited:
My idea of a good night:

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/05/copy_000.jpg

But really...being at home with the wife a few mutual friends is good by me. I like eh, "civilized" gatherings.

I find that i do #3 we end up with #2... Its not like we plan on drinking and fucking around but it just always seems to end up that way.