TSX versus Lexus LS (cars not similar, I know)

However, I did drive the Lexus for several months, and I did have fun drifting and doin burnouts with it. The tsx doesnt really drift, try as I might. They both do burnouts, so thats not as much of an issue. I also had a complaint with the lexus steering wheel cause it was too big

Stick a tray from McDonalds/Burger King or anything fast food place under each rear tire. Then slide to your heart's content

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqi46qe9lVs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

The old LS is ugly, stick with the TSX.

Also, if you end up with the Lexus, know that people here will look down on you for no reason. :rolleyes: Something to consider if you're one of those people who become emotionally distraught on the interwebs.

Who looks down on you for driving a Lexus? Most people that bash Lexus drivers excuse you from it ;)

Who looks down on you for driving a Lexus? Most people that bash Lexus drivers excuse you from it ;)

True, I just don't like when people make sweeping generalizations like that.

Plus, saying "all Lexus drivers suck (minus Shawn)" doesn't really mean you think of me differently. It just means you don't want to be mean. :)

I would take the LS in a heart beat. I really want a dark red Ultra Luxury one. :drool:

I think I would keep the TSX, as it would be more of an entertaining and communicative drive. Plus, I've always had a soft spot for high revving vtec engines :D

94.jpg

2782771773_d94692a25e_o.jpg

:drool:

Err... I don't think the VIP styling improves the core values of the car in any way.

I'd go as far as say people who do that to their barges don't understand the core values at all.

This one?

audi4_small.jpg

Someone care to clue me into what the hell a VIP car is?

Just a big sedan?

But then I wouldn't be able to up my postcount by one. ;)

I looked up some pictures, let's just say I'm not a fan. You buy a long-wheelbase LS600hL or S63 and you're VIP enough.

But then I wouldn't be able to up my postcount by one. ;)

I looked up some pictures, let's just say I'm not a fan. You buy a long-wheelbase LS600hL or S63 and you're VIP enough.

No, the Benz is not a VIP platform. Thats the issue with it becomming popular in the US. Everyone thinks you buy an expensive car and suddenly you have a VIP car. This is not the case. There are specific platforms.

what if you like neither? lol id take the LS hands down though! i dont know why someone would want to go from an LS to a TSX lol

Shawn only reason people might look down is you got the 250 instead of the 350 lol the LS would kill you in a drag race haha

sorry Shawn dont take it personally. you prob are a nice guy...just the 2 people i know that own ISs are girls and both of them said the 250 was too slow and bought a 350...the 350 has great power but understeers like a B*t#h

Last edited:
I got a 250 because that's all I could afford.

The IS250 with some options is the same price in Canada as a fully loaded 350 in the US. The 250 cost me in excess of $50g with tax an all... close to $60g, actually.

P.S. Why would I give a fuck if an LS beats me in a drag race?