Other Random Car Sightings [Photo Required]

I don't see any badges on that car. :dunno:
If you look really hard, you can see an AMG badge on the car. I can't see a ML63 badge either, but i guess it exists, just not visible through the ice.

Plenty posts in the 'big 3 bailout' thread have discussed the PT cruiser. Coincidentally, I saw this yesterday :

http://img408.imageshack.**/img408/1186/ptcruiser2ed8.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.**/img291/1435/ptcruiser1re8.jpg

http://img408.imageshack.**/img408/9130/ptcruiser3vg8.jpg

I've no idea what it is but dear God I hope it wasn't a factory-option trim level. I like the rear but the rest is awful.

:lmao: at the M3 plate.

Drove past an Aston Martin Vantage on Brunswick St today, but it was gone by the time we parked and walked back past the spot. Proof that Brunswick St is now taken over by rich yuppie wankers with nice rides.

Drove past an Aston Martin Vantage on Brunswick St today, but it was gone by the time we parked and walked back past the spot. Proof that Brunswick St is now taken over by rich yuppie wankers with nice rides.

I'm starting to see a relative bajillion Vantage's around Melbourne.

really!? I hadn't seen a single one before today. I need to get out more. I also saw a super tall bicycle, like some dude had extended his frame so it was normal tyres with a three metre tall frame. Retarded.

really!? I hadn't seen a single one before today. I need to get out more. I also saw a super tall bicycle, like some dude had extended his frame so it was normal tyres with a three metre tall frame. Retarded.

That bike sounds familiar.

Well yeah, been seeing a lot lately.

Other day driving down Acland street, I saw a hardtop and a convertible (with top up) Vantage. And they were parked far from each other, so they weren't together.

Plus I've seen others round the joint.

Oh and I spotted some 70's Aston on the freeway today lol, just as I was saying to my dad the great thing about Melb is you can see most Jap cars, most euros, most exotics and most muscle cars.

^ Fair enough. :D

That PT Cruiser belongs in carbage, however. No question about it. It's filth (and not in a good way). :mad:

^ I think the metal strips on the sides make it look a bit better (apart from the retardedness around the windows, wtf is going on there). The silver bits around the lights are an improvement too. Not by much though. It's still as ugly as the Nissan Micra.

Two Weeks in China: Part One

Went to China for 2 weeks.

Starting off with:

The Weird

Citroen WHAT? 206 lookalike? Yeah, it's basically a facelifted 206 badged as a Citroen for the Chinese market
DSC05943.jpg

DSC05946.jpg

Trying to inject some modern DNA into an old Mitsu? Yep.
DSC05942.jpg

The Copycat
What does this "BYD" brand car resemble from the rear and the front?:lol:
DSC05680.jpg

DSC05524.jpg

Hummer ctrl+c, ctrl+v?
DSC05450.jpg

The Random
Cabs in Xiamen; the Hyundai was good, the VW Santana 2000 was bad
DSC05928.jpg

Old Audi 100 was still being made a few years ago The design and technology etc bought by the Chinese and made as "Hongqi" cars too.
DSC05935.jpg

3wheeled transport are more common in rural villages and in Beijing.
DSC05684.jpg

Apparently, in small cities, these "vehicles" aren't barred form entering. However, all form of work transport even lorries are barred in major cities.
DSC05677.jpg

This is just wow.
DSC05682.jpg

Fake disused police vehicle at the side of the highway to scare drivers, each stationed about 10-20km apart.
DSC05560.jpg

DSC05425.jpg

Carbage!
DSC05414-1.jpg

Everyone has a bike/motorbike...
DSC05427.jpg

/Btw, apologies regarding the poor photo quality, and that blue/purple colour in them, it's the window tint ;)

After a month in China I was stunned by the number of VWs in the street, or even Buicks and other European brands like Ford, Peugeot, etc.

The VW Santana especially is everywhere, every official taxi is a Santana, etc.

uber-rich prick.
fixed :)

^ I think the guy BOUGHT the 3 parking spaces. One for the S-Class beside, and one for his Gallardo. There's a Murcielago too, and the person bought the 3 spaces for it along with his Flying Spur.

Saw this today, forza italia!! :D

f_ePICT5543m_b7e98b6.jpg

f_ePICT5544m_77c929f.jpg

f_ePICT5545m_1a53299.jpg

Terribly parked in the handicap spot as well - oh yeah, this is definitely italian :lol:

Since I have a digicam since yesterday (hooray for bonus payment from work) I snapped an uncommon sighting here in northern Germany:

bentley.jpg

I thought there would be quite a few Bentley Continentals in Germany since it's really a German car. But no? I see a few each week, so they no longer give me that "wow" factor.

I thought there would be quite a few Bentley Continentals in Germany since it's really a German car. But no? I see a few each week, so they no longer give me that "wow" factor.

Same here, I thought it would be common in Germany. It just feels like a car Germans would like.

They are common over here indeed, I see quite a few Flying Spurs and GTCs around too. Anyone know how many of these they've sold worldwide? Looks like they're doing well.