INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

hello, my name is baldur and I am from Iceland, I found this site when I was looking for songs from top gear and I wanted to sign up and read about automotive news and of course Top Gear and Fifth Gear news

I am in high school or college or sum, I don't know what it's called, and I am studying mechanics and hopefully after school me and my girlfriend:D are going to move to Germany and live there for a couple of years

g'day from Australia!

Venomxr8's my username and is also the colour (venom red) and model (Ford Falcon XR8) of my first sports car!
I live in Melbourne Australia and absolutely LOVE TOP GEAR (the REAL BBC version)

Welcome to all!

g'day from Australia!

Venomxr8's my username and is also the colour (venom red) and model (Ford Falcon XR8) of my first sports car!
I live in Melbourne Australia and absolutely LOVE TOP GEAR (the REAL BBC version)

Yay another Aussie ford nut =D

Hi, I'm Rob. I have been on the site for a while, and am finally getting around to saying hi.

I am in to car show of all kinds, with TopGear at the top if the list. I've been watching it since the first clips from series 1 started floating around the tubes.

I am in to all kinds of cars. I mostly have a thing for Japanese cars, which is not the best thing being in metro Detroit. Getting parts for a BRAT and a Mitsubishi van is challenging.

A big g'day to everyone here on the forums.

Im Brodie, and I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
My car is an '86 Volvo 240 Sedan, I dont care what you say, I love my Volvo.

I am a massive fan of the 'real' TopGear, the UK version.

Looking forward to meeting everyone here, and becoming an active member on the forums.

Yello to all on the internets of Final Gear.

My name is Blake and I have been watching Top Gear for a couple of years now here in Minneapolis. As the season is winding down I thought this site that I frequent every sunday would provide lots of distractions while waiting for
1. The snow to melt.
2. Top Gear back on the air.
3. That Alfa 8C to stop staring at me from down the block. Gorgeous car it is.

Anyways, have a good one!

:welcome: to all :)

hi
i am faysal kadir.I am 19 yrs old and i live in Bangladesh and i drive a 1986 toyota mr2 and a 1994 toyota corona (the 2.0 one)

Hello all, I love top gear and have been watching the videos on the site. Since I have started watching the show I have decided that I very much want a Pagani Zonda. Of course that will never happen but it's fun to dream. Currently driving a turbo Vw passat.

Hello, I'm Marky
I currently dont own a car, but I have a passion for a decent motor.
I am a Top Gear ADDICT, I watch it everyday on Dave
I also hope to be posting regularly, so, see you around, folks!

Hello, I'm Ethan and I'm from Texas (posting from Abu Dhabi right now. UAE- hellz yeah!). I drive an E46 330i and have been addicted to Top Gear (UK only) for a couple of years now. Anyway, I'm glad that there's a site like this so I can get to watch the show! Much appreciated! I look forward to meeting the lot of you!