FEBRUARY 2009 Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Submitted. I eagerly await seeing what everyone else has done.

Me too, only 17 days. :lol:

just submitted mine too, it looks well, interesting and for some reason I'm thinking that I should have submitted my first idea instead of the one I have done...not going to change it now. :cool:

internet sherlocks have done it again

Oh I'm so happy now. I finally got past a huge brick wall. I blame the studio lighting on the side of the car; none of it is the same!! But I'm nearly done now. :D

I can't wait to see what you guys have been doing to that jag :D

ofc its hideous... im not good at anything else

Oh I'm so happy now. I finally got past a huge brick wall. I blame the studio lighting on the side of the car

:nod:
And please the winner of this contest PLEASE choose a car which is not dark in colour......please....
Have mercy on us noobs :p

Last edited:
But i like dark colors :rolleyes:

I also like dark colours and have nothing against them but for photoshopping I would like to have a lighter colour..

I ruined mine, what'd you expect?

I ruined mine so hard that it couldn't be more ruined if it spend 3000 ruined years in an ancient ruin belonging to a ruined civilisation that got ruined when they traded their entire civilisation on a ruined port with a diamond belonging to Mr. Roo Inn that turned out to be ruined.

Yes, it really is that ruined.

I ruined mine so hard that it couldn't be more ruined if it spend 3000 ruined years in an ancient ruin belonging to a ruined civilisation that got ruined when they traded their entire civilisation on a ruined port with a diamond belonging to Mr. Roo Inn that turned out to be ruined.

Quote material.

Sent mine in, hoping for a better place this time around. Seems like there's going to be quite a turnout in February, :)

Reminds me of this:

You really are as thick as clotted cream, that's been left out by some clot, and now the clots are so clotted, you couldn't unclot them with an electric de-clotter, aren't you, Baldrick?

Well I don't think anyone can possibly have ruined theirs more than me, and I mean that seriously. ;)

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.