My Morgan 4/4 (Sport)

matskulainen

I finally decided to post my brand-new Morgan! Got it after some not so simple events and phone calls but it has now found it's space in my garage.

Haven't driven at all with it yet as the winter in Finland hasn't been optimal in my region (mahdolliset turkulaiset kyll? ymm?rt?v?t [ja vain turkulaiset jotka asuvat samalla alueella] ).

http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/5963/myyjn1wa5.jpg

http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/6166/myyjn2wl7.jpg

I'll post more pictures in the weekend.

Arvostan turkulaisia t?ysin uudella tavalla....ei vissiin kovin montaa Morgania Suomesta l?ydy ? Eik? ne ajo-olosuhteet t??ll? Helsingin p??ss? sen kummemmat juuri ole...

Awesome car, I envy you.

Eik? ne ajo-olosuhteet t??ll? Helsingin p??ss? sen kummemmat juuri ole...

Juu ei tuonne viitsi menn? nyt kurvailemaan, suosiolla lasken p?ivi? kev??seen. Tuskin t?ss? kauaa en?? joutuu odottelemaan. Kes?ll? sitten onkin jo suunnitelmissa pient? reissua Keski-Eurooppaan.

I think pretty much all Morgans in Finland belong to members of the "Morgan Club of Finland".

I'm planning to have a road-trip to Central-Europe in the summer and also visit England to celebrate Morgan's 100th anniversary.

Lucky you! I still regret not putting a deposit on a Mog when I had a chance.

Thanks for all the feedback, will definately enjoy the Mog once the weather gets more pleasent.

Last edited:
Is that the version with the duratec v6, or is it with the rover v8?

^ They don't make the Rover V8 ones anymore Jacobfox, and they were the +8s. The V6 is the Roadster, the 4/4 has a 1.8l 4, and the +4 has a 2l 4. I'm pretty sure thats right. See, I did learn something on my work experience!

And I am also very envious, not least because I spent a week working on Morgans, so I now have such immense respect for them. I also know how bloody brilliant they are at corners and the like. Congrats, and enjoy it.

Good for you, speedtouch. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Kyll? tosta homma viel? iloksi muuttuu! Onnea vaan, ei montaa varmasti tule Suomessa vastaan.:cool:

I'm incredibly jealous of your Mog, it looks fantastic! Especially with those black wheels. Has it been living in a garage all winter?

Nice car man! Love for the morgans all the way!

Although for those of you who keep calling it a Mog... this is a Mog....
unimog.jpg

Normally I'd call you a liar.

But strangely, since you're a Finn I say congratulations sir.