Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

And not have to live in shitty Michigan Detroit, while you're at it?
Fixed.

Anyways, Michigan is great outside Detroit. . . and Flint. . . and Lansing, you got skiing, and boating, and beaches. What's Massachusetts got? Some Clam Chowder and an old immigrant boat.

Actually Boston is great, but if we're talking east coast maritime cities, Annapolis is better.

http://img440.imageshack.**/img440/8717/artglmammut09.jpg

Sweet taillights IMO.

Probably the only cool thing about the GL.

Oh man... that thing is ghastly, especially the wrap-around rear spoiler.

So I guess that confirms it, the GL sucks.

Scratch toucher-upper FTW!

Bloody cat - keep off my damn car! That's the only way a veritcal scratch can appear above the driver's window, surely?? :mad:

We have cats, and I always have to tell my neighbour/friend this:

Buy a fucking garage, povhead!

it's a bit of a joke between us, cause his family is much richer than mine.

people on the roads on weekends are even denser than normal. They should all be killed.

That is all

Wow Shelby's 427s are expensive. A fully dressed one is over $20k. Even with the addition of EFI that is pricy.

Bloody cat - keep off my damn car! That's the only way a veritcal scratch can appear above the driver's window, surely?? :mad:

That, or someone maliciously keyed your car.

I didn't think cats were fond of scratching shiny, smooth surfaces.

WTF is with the Focus' designers, who the heck thought putting the hood release in the badge was a good idea :<

I needed to jumpstart a pickup and looked for 10 minutes in the Focus for the hood release in the normal place, but no, it's in the badge, and has an idiotic left right movement of the key to release it D:

I was just watching the movie Heat, and there are a few things that I'm wondering about:

1. Since when did the LAPD use Infiniti J30s??
2. Did dodge ever make this truck, or is it a custom job?? Judging from the sound that was dubbed into the movie, it probably had the Magnum V10, which makes it even better!

http://img373.imageshack.**/img373/279/snapshot200603122034452ft.jpg
965.jpg

2. That truck has a shorty camper on it, which is aftermarket. Otherwise, that is just a standard truck.

They made two door dualies? And by two door, I mean a two door cab without any rear windows and a short bed with the Magnum V10?

Last edited: