Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

AB(C)-1(23). Get creative with that. And the first/sole digit can't be zero.

i still wonder if someone has yet ordered a JAA-AA6 or similar plate

I think Public was talking about the Finnish system with his limitations, I suspect mine's legal there. :D

In the case of Taxachussetts and your car, may I suggest "BLWRXJ"?

I was also thinking MRTOAD, but it'd be blood in the water for some literature-aware cop

"MYXJR" is available as is "GRYXJR". Strangely "XJR" is also available, so you can drive around with those model-name show plates on....

Which makes me wonder if.... nah... back in a sec.

What about "EVL XJR"

It appears to be available. :D

Even better, "EVL CAT" and "EVL KTY" are available. Unfortunately, both "BAD CAT" and "BAD KTY" are taken.... probably by fellow Jaguar owners. :D

Edit: "EVIL XJ" is also available.

Edit 2: Ooooh! "LECTOR" is available! That I might go for. :D (Yes, I know it's spelt wrong, but it would make people think. :D )

Last edited:
SMOKE is also available here, for Battletech fans.

Crashed vintage Mustang:

DSC00512.jpg

That's what happened when a woman ran a stop sign and got hit by a Mustang at 55 mph. Driver is alive and doing OK, but had to be helicoptered to the hospital. Luckily nearly all the damage is to the front, the passenger compartment is pretty much completely intact, but the car will most likely be a writeoff. I am happy to see the car held up that well though, the windshield didn't even crack.

SMOKE is also available here, for Battletech fans.

I don't need a license plat to say what my car is already doing.

Crashed vintage Mustang:

DSC00512.jpg

That's what happened when a woman ran a stop sign and got hit by a Mustang at 55 mph. Driver is alive and doing OK, but had to be helicoptered to the hospital. Luckily nearly all the damage is to the front, the passenger compartment is pretty much completely intact, but the car will most likely be a writeoff. I am happy to see the car held up that well though, the windshield didn't even crack.

Well this is what I found after doing a google image search for "MG Midget crash":

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/ar/argatoga/2009/08/20/woodenMG_02_resized.jpg

So if I get in a wreck I'm a goner. I'd off myself if I saw that happen to my car.

Last edited:
It appears to be available. :D

Even better, "EVL CAT" and "EVL KTY" are available. Unfortunately, both "BAD CAT" and "BAD KTY" are taken.... probably by fellow Jaguar owners. :D

Edit: "EVIL XJ" is also available.

Edit 2: Ooooh! "LECTOR" is available! That I might go for. :D (Yes, I know it's spelt wrong, but it would make people think. :D )

WHy not get SPECTRE?