Post a pic of yourself

Google agrees.

162.jpg

Those are totally lame!

You can tell they are even cut out of the same cardstock, they just print a different design on them. I think if they tried to change the Burger King version to be too different, heads would roll.

...but not that far, because they'd have the funny paper crowns on them, so they'd probably stop rolling after a foot or so...

Lupin has a point. That actually means the Hungry Jacks crowns waste card stock. See how the Burger King ones tessellate? The Hungry Jack one doesn't so they have to be cut twice to smooth it out where as BK gets 2 crowns exactly from one piece of stock with only one cut. Interesting.

Last edited:
We had the proper gold ones when I was a kid, even at Hungry Jack's. I don't remember exactly what they looked like but they were definitely gold... That yellow thing is lame. What's the point of having a picture of a party hat on a party hat? Yo dawg, we heard you liked party hats... aaand so forth.

Also:

He be's all like:

Who gives a shit?

and then you be all like:

See how the Burger King ones tessellate? The Hungry Jack one doesn't so they have to be cut twice to smooth it out where as BK gets 2 crowns exactly from one piece of stock with only one cut. Interesting.

What I'm saying is... When I grow up I want to marry you.

Actually, I'll bet the Hungry Jack ones still interlock to get two crowns from one sheet, there's just slightly more material that's left over as waste cuttings.

Actually, I'll bet the Hungry Jack ones still interlock to get two crowns from one sheet, there's just slightly more material that's left over as waste cuttings.

Of course, but the BK ones interlock so there's NO waste cuttings. That's better!

Actually, speaking as someone who was once in possession of a stack of unseparated BK crowns, there is some waste.

Oh that makes me so sad. :-( I like the absolute perfection of perfect tessellations. I'm sick, I know.

A dream shattered ... :(

Take that usually upbeat thread!

One crown to rule them all?! How many kids disappeared when they put them on?

Dammit, now a want some Burger King...

'Twas the best liter glass pic I could find with the color scheme I wanted. Didn't intentionally pick Hofbr?u. ;)