Random Thoughts....

Pfft, urrong. A well insulated house both stays warm in winter and cool in summer.

And Jay, go find some of those chips, you'll eat your words. I can eat vindaloo without crying like a baby, I think I know hot when I see it... no, wait, taste it... whatever.

RAMSEUS LIKES HIS KUNG PAO SPICY. Screw hot sauce though, they all taste like ass.

Been there, done that. Other than the snow that actually stuck last friday we've had snow every day since, even if it all just melted upon touching the ground.

What if a company was willing to relocate you and your girlfriend (and give her a job) to a different location, give you a house, pay most expenses and pay you and your girlfriend a shedload of money, but it's in a really crappy location. And the relocation was for about two years?

Would you do it?

What if a company was willing to relocate you and your girlfriend (and give her a job) to a different location, give you a house, pay most expenses and pay you and your girlfriend a shedload of money, but it's in a really crappy location. And the relocation was for about two years?

Would you do it?

You hiring?

Would you do it?

Where is it?

376830-Central-Karratha-1.jpg

Karratha

Would you do it?

Absolutely. Get yourself a big old savings account going and have fun when you leave.

Hmm yeah, I'm very much leaning towards that at the moment. Nothings confirmed though.

I've started trawling sites looking for 100 series Land Cruisers to take up there too.

Woke up in the middle of the night and while zapping through the TV channels I found some National Geographic documentary with Richard Hammond.

Weeee...

I really need to stop looking at model car site at night! I keep going "Oh , I'd like that! Oh that too, and that too!" and then when I compile a list and add up all the prices I realize I'd need a small fortune to afford them.

I've come to the conclusion, numerous bands other than Metallica deserve their own Guitar Hero more than them.

HOWEVER.

Getting your own Guitar Hero game confirms selling out utterly and entirely.
Plus the much better bands, if they had their own Guitar Hero, would get heaps of pathetic 15yo's saying how much they love those bands, only due to Guitar Hero ala Dragonfarce...I mean, Dragonforce.

Now imagine that the thing in my avatar is saying my post, lol.

Nothing but rain here on Long Island thankfully!

My room is on the north side of the house, so my room is the coldest room in the house sans the kitchen with its tile floor and bay window. As a result an electric blanket is crucial for me to retain enough heat to continue living.

Also doesn't help that I have poor circulation in my feet and hands. I could use more blankets, but putting blankets on a cold engine does not make it warm. ;)

Last edited:
.... I have the fan on and the window open

I have the door to my room closed, with my computer and me in the room, it heats up quite nicely. So much so that I don't have to turn the heat on in the house. :)