Random Thoughts....

More Yahoo Answers fail:
effriend.png

steam.jpg

witchcraft.png

watermellon.png

Wow. I hate cold pills. Felt almost good enough to go to class this morning, but I overslept the alarm.

Big brother is watching this page.

Does big brother have cookies?

Cookies ftw!

Yes. But he won't share.

Random depressing thought: There's only 10 weeks left of the Noughties.

Heard on NPR today: "Lil Wayne is smoking a marijuana cigarette, which means he's 'keeping it real.'" The world just exploded.

^ Bonus points if it was Diane Rehm that said it.

Can it be 1985 tiem nao? 1985 was the best. Much better than 1984 and 1986.
In 1985, Michail Gorbachev became general secretary of the Soviet union and set it down a new path, the Eurovision Song Contest took place in Gothenburg and Minolta releases the autofocus camera. South africa ended it's ban on interracial marriages, annoying Greenpeace vessel Rainbow Warrior was sunk by sneaky frenchmen and the NES was released.

1985 was the best year ever. Everyone was happy for an entire year and people dressed elegantly and not at all tacky.

Last edited:
Holy crap. I now have more respect for France...

{ boom! }

Haha.

You've been told to take your glasses off on rollercoasters? I've never taken mine off, nor been told to, on a rollercoaster.

It was at Knotts Berry Farm and I guess it's a new rule since they didn't make me take them off last year :dunno: Probably some kid lost his glasses and threw a fit to the park management so now it's a blanket policy. Oh well.

Woooohoooo it's page 1984, that's my birth year bitches! Ugh I'm going to be quarter of a century soon.. :cry:

Reactions: 47
A bloke i know is born on the 27th of april, 1986. Happy birthday, too bad that the worst nuclear disaster in the world happened on the same day.

He blows a fuse if you imply that "A disaster seldom comes alone!" :p

Yeah and in 1984, everyone was miserable all the time and Ronald Reagan became president in the United Americas to make it all worse. In 1985 however everyone was helpful and hoping to make the world a better place despite Ronald Reagan.

Just look at this helpful man from 1985.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDckgX3oU_w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
Who the hell is Diane Rehm?

Anyways, in 1985, greatest year of all time, they were so helpful they even had all-star teams of helpful people.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmxT21uFRwM[/YOUTUBE]