Things Clarkson has taught you (that probably aren't true)

A hammer can fix anything

The 4.0 V6 Mustang has 300 HP and is "slooooow".

A joke is funny the first couple of times, but if you use it every season it gets tired.

The the plural of torque is torques.

Similarly, a car emits a verifiable quantity of "carbon dioxides."

A hammer can fix anything

Um, it can. Just about. Well, it's more versatile than you think. It can replace a drift pin, a pry bar, and, with a light enough touch, a crescent wrench. A crescent wrench can be used as a hammer, too (it is then known as a C-hammer). Really, it's surprising what you can achieve by simply banging on things.

that making and running a Prius is more environmentally damaging than a Land Rover Discovery. Basically, the sulphir emissions levels being used for the calculation were based on 1970s numbers which are quite obsolete. The article which Clarkson used as a source for this information was retracted.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081125001553AAxNJ4C

That I can get away with anything in my Jaaaaag. Thing is, he hasn't been proven wrong yet. Better get on with pushing boundaries then.

He has taught me that you can drive a car when it's on fire. And a car can disintegrate as it goes along.

That as soon as I step foot into the United States, that I will start becoming attracted to my sister.

Related: USican cars, or pick-up trucks, will make you want to commit acts of love with your cousin.

That's its NOT ok to throw G-wizzes in the Thames :whistle:

That if you're attacked by bears, you should stay absolutely still.

Or run away.

One of those options. :p

And a cloth convertible will protect you.

that you can be totally incorrect, incoherent, uninformed, irrelevant and hypocryt...but still be right :D

Greenhouses are good for growing meat

The new Fiesta is a perfect beach-storming vehicle.*

*as long as you're friends with the Royal Marines

Not to mention Fiestas are the car to have if you're being chased in a shopping centre by baddies in a Corvette.