Random Thoughts....

I wonder how much weight I'm going to put on after this trip back to Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.

The only things to do here are really eat, shop and sleep. Had some awesome Portuguese meals in Macau yesterday along with awesome shark fin soup, and in HK I've basically just been continuously eating out all the time due to all the relatives I have to visit.

Better hit the gym hard as soon as I get back to melbourne.......

My neighbors would want to borrow that thing. :D

Dallas got snowned.

IMG_4960.JPG

IMG_4963.JPG

IMG_4964.JPG

IMG_4966.JPG

There's more than three inches of global warming in my courtyard and front yard.

*nods* global warming will make the weather cooler at times, that's just how it works. Hence why they call it climate change and climate destabilisation. Because the weather systems we've come to know will be changed when the earth's mean temperature rises.

*nods* global warming will make the weather cooler at times, that's just how it works. Hence why they call it climate change and climate destabilisation. Because the weather systems we've come to know will be changed when the earth's mean temperature rises.

There's only one problem - the earth's mean temperature is dropping. 1998 was when it peaked and it's been going down since then.

Unless you believe the faked/fabricated/pulled out of their ass CRU data. If you do, you need to get psychological help.

I think I've become one of those people who dislikes Christmas.

As with any child Christmas was always the best day of the year, but now that I'm older all Christmas means is spending a ton of money I don't have and wasting a few days bored out of my mind going to different Christmas dinners.

Thanksgiving has now officially taken over as the best holiday for me.

As with any child Christmas was always the best day of the year, but now that I'm older all Christmas means is spending a ton of money I don't have and wasting a few days bored out of my mind going to different Christmas dinners.

You could adopt the concept I use, which is to only give cards (and to tell people you only want cards). That might help some.

Spectre is right there - we have adopted a similat strategy - unless someone is religious when we always send a card regardless.

For me christmas is one of the best times of the year. Everyone and that includes me, is comeing home for christmas. It starts slow with christmas dinners with familiy and just some general quiet relaxations. Then on 2. christmas day you go out and party with old friends that you havent seen for a year and continue to that till next year:)

There's only one problem - the earth's mean temperature is dropping. 1998 was when it peaked and it's been going down since then.

Unless you believe the faked/fabricated/pulled out of their ass CRU data. If you do, you need to get psychological help.

Link
Well I believe the BBC over some random crazy person on the interwebs.

Link
Well I believe the BBC over some random crazy person on the interwebs.

Which means you need psychological help, as do almost all religious people.

Question: How does one pronounce "Salle" anyway? I have 2 conflicting options, the 2 syllable "sah-lay" and the 1 syllable "sail."

"Reh-lij-us-zel-ut". :mrgreen:

LOL you do realize where I'm from there are 100 times worse "Reh-lij-us-zel-uts" than someone who believes in global climate warming cooling change right? They're called Southern Baptists and they're crazy.

Besides, we never settled on the pronunciation of Spectre either, although I'm pretty sure on that one.

2 syllable sal-leh

Cool. I know a guy with that name once.

Think of it the way I do, christmas is for getting gifts of things you couldn't justify buying yourself because you don't need it.
Ex: last year I bought mom an extra cozy bathrobe and slippers, she wouldn't buy them because she had one already (a not as good one). I think both cost me a total of 30$ and she wears them every day.

Hey everyone, Random Thoughts Political Edition is thataway.

You know you're in Florida when you find a dried-up baby gecko on the floor.