Random Thoughts....

I could not live without pizza, or my capacious blue econobox. :(

I don't need TV, I don't even bother with Top Gear anymore (too many repeats, net connection & computer too crap to handle torrents either atm, anyway), and I've got used to having very limited internet access of late. I could probably adjust to being without it entirely without too much trouble.....so long as I still had my books. I would also not be able to survive without reading.

BTW I haven't seen Avatar yet, I don't have the time / energy to get to the cinema atm. Stupid work placement. So tiiiirrreed :zzz:

what are you going to do when you start working fo' real? :(

If you come to Melbourne, I'm sure one of our members here could hook you up with the episodes

*gets out the cattle prod*

And now?
No. Too lazy to be hurt (or mildly aroused).
No. You can't come in the inertia-box. Only one person at a time, and I'm in it.
Dude, I was too lazy to even get in the inertiabox today.

Speaking of which, where's Kat?

No. Too lazy to be hurt (or mildly aroused).

Dude, I was too lazy to even get in the inertiabox today.

Speaking of which, where's Kat?

Gone, the NSFW forum told her to STFU and GTFO.

^ It wasn't really like that. A couple of people said they were sick of her moaning and talking about her pubes.
All that was said was that she should have some more dignity.

In typical attention seeker fashion, she got attention but not the kind she was looking for. Hasn't been seen since.

what are you going to do when you start working fo' real? :(

Oi! I have worked 'fo' real', similar hours to this too, just not the same kind of job...in local govt. btw ugh! <_<

It's just that I've been on holidays since the second week of December, and I'm still in that mode! A big shock for both mind and body, lol!

Ahh!! Exam results!!

Wish me luck people!!!:eek:

Woohoo!!!

C1 in Economics for Business
B3 in Finance (how the fuck?!! :blink: )
B2 in Risk Management
A1 in Business Maths
B1 in HR

And this is from a semester that I really really had no motivation for...

New avatar. I would've gone with the Nowhere cover, but it looked crap at 150x150.

Because no one else asked, which Pandora?

The small green moon? Or the barren wasteland in Borderlands? :p

Duh the singer of course. Altough she is getting a bit unstretchy old nowadays.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYGnxNMOnGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Who wouldnt want to live on a singer? I imagine it'd be much like a horse.

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2010/01/21/cookie.jpg

^ It wasn't really like that. A couple of people said they were sick of her moaning and talking about her pubes.
All that was said was that she should have some more dignity.

In typical attention seeker fashion, she got attention but not the kind she was looking for. Hasn't been seen since.

She pulled an IceBone and did a RAGE QUIT?