The Funny Forum Quotes thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've put those assholes on ignore just so I can avoid seeing their ceaseless jokes at my expense and not get all pissy about it. How's that for a sollution?

What about manning up?
[YOUTUBE]NySN_plfiNI[/YOUTUBE]

Perhaps its time we leave this alone before tempers get more frayed :) Let Ice do what he wants to, theres no point arguing and getting him and yourselves more upset

Blind_Io, you have the power to inspire men. I would follow you into battle any day.

Downhill battle, that is.

4l3hvt.jpg

Blind_Io, you have the power to inspire men. I would follow you into battle any day.

Downhill battle, that is.

4l3hvt.jpg

In what? Your bus? Does that mean you can only do it at certain times of day and on certain hills? :lol:

Blind isn't there and I use a greasemonkey script that completely removes those, so I don't even notice.

Well, I've put those assholes on ignore just so I can avoid seeing their ceaseless jokes at my expense and not get all pissy about it. How's that for a sollution?
solution*

I see lots of quotes but none of them are funny. Can this thread be moved back on track now, I want to see funny quotes!

f5a715.jpg

Nice ladies car you got there, mate.

Hmmm, looks like I'm selling the Miata for a bus pass. Can I drive the bus around the various tracks in socal and install a roll bar and put the top down whenever I want? :tease:

BTW, you could at least have used a picture of MY car.

Gay... or Metal?
Rob%20Halford2.jpg

Fun fact: that photograph of Rob Halford is actually life-sized.

:|

^At full resolution it won't matter.

f5a715.jpg

Nice ladies car you got there, mate.

So something about this comment came to mind again when I was rummaging through the junkyard to salvage my e30. Since I have no form of wit what so ever, I'm now posting it...

At least in my "girls car" I can decide to go somewhere all off 2 miles away and get there in under 10 minutes rather than 2 hours and needing 3 bus transfers.

Status
Not open for further replies.