MoparMan, is that you? Did you finally get your Dodge? (Burnout: FAIL)

Blind_Io

"Be The Match" Registered
DONOR
Car(s)
See signature
[YOUTUBE]RcFy-vDXNiI[/YOUTUBE]

MoparMan, is that you?

Last edited:
"Did I pop the tire"

No, you fuckwit.

"That's not fucking good !"

Hey there Sherlock, you may want to join the police force.

"Did I pop the tire ?"

Yes, that's exactly what happened...dumbass.

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

I think this has been posted before, but still fun to see again.

i remember where this was posted in that thread about the guy blowing the clutch in his vette, still hilarious love how the guy keeps the camera up rather than dropping it and running over to see if his mate is ok

i gotta say though, at least he's better than most burnout fails i see. most are people who think they're doing a burnout but are just burning the clutch or something.

LOL!
Dats not what a truck is for silly.

A truck with a 500hp 8.3L V10 Viper engine is! ;)

(If driven properly, of course.)

[YOUTUBE]sWKPlteim1o[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone else think that the SRT-10 Ram is one of the ugliest cars ever made? I've seen a black one in the flesh, and it looked downright comical..

Anyone else think that the SRT-10 Ram is one of the ugliest cars ever made? I've seen a black one in the flesh, and it looked downright comical..

That's the whole point of it! It's SUPPOSED to look a bit silly, like one of those Mr. Olympia bodybuilders. It has a great sense of occasion to it. It's my favorite truck :D

It's supposed to look comical! Anyone who takes them seriously is totally missing the point.