Forum Wars on SpeedTV. We need to hate on someone.

POG?

Pussies other than Grunts, indeed.

The first blog post is "Do You have an iPad?"

I think that a .338 Lupua and the .50BMG are in order.

Considering FinalGear is one (if not the) of the best forums on the 'net, How come we're not there. I'm sure some U.S member is going to be down with it. But is seems they already filmed a good part of it.

Finalgear isn't a forum dedicated to one brand and/or car... so there isn't any built-in competition for non-internet people to relate to (like the Ford vs. Import or Camaro vs. Challenger episodes).

As for the episodes themselves, it seems like the better driver will tend to prevail, which kinda undoes the built-in brand competition thing I just said o_O

... some Priusforum vs FG in an economyrace might be pretty boring, but I think it hasn?t been stated enough that a Polo Bluemotion will teabag any Prius in terms of MPG.

I'd quite like to see that as well. Might not be as exciting as sports car vs sports car, but the fact that the Polo Bluemotion is more economical than the Prius definitely needs more promotion. However, does anyone around here own a Polo Bluemotion?

... some Priusforum vs FG in an economyrace might be pretty boring, but I think it hasn?t been stated enough that a Polo Bluemotion will teabag any Prius in terms of MPG.

Or we could just use a motorcycle. Get way more MPG than a prius.

You don't need thermite, just short across the battery terminals and wait.

Brine + water balloon? Metallic chaff? The possibilities are endless.

As for the episodes themselves, it seems like the better driver will tend to prevail, which kinda undoes the built-in brand competition thing I just said o_O

It's useful only so far as a particular marque attracts an enthusiast community that's focused on actual performance. Marque-spefiic forums all seem equally capable ot talking smack, but if you dig past the surface you find that's where the similarities end.

Some forums have active and thriving "autocross alignment" or "best forced induction" threads while others have active and thriving "aftermarket HID" and "20 inch wheels" threads. At the root of all stereotypes is a kernel of truth and this show, if nothing else, serves to confront all our various car forum stereotypes.

Last edited:
mancs lada
http://img223.imageshack.**/img223/3666/97995756.jpg

VS

Morris Marina Owners Club.

How's this for an idea?
Forum Friends!
What happens when some fwd Focus RS drivers face off against some awd WRX owners? Mutual respect and understanding!

These Guys at the Prious Owners Group are really funny :lol:

And I Quote:

Douchebags said:
Theft: Hybrids are popular these days, with waiting lists in many cities. This means that they?re also prime targets for being stolen, as with anything perceived as being new, different, or desirable. To your insurance company, the greater likelihood of theft means a greater likelihood of a claim, so they charge more to off-set that.

Really ?

I'm a member of stangnet and nobody knows who that guy was, haha. Same for the My350Z forum. I think it would have been cool if they put it to a vote. That way the forum members could decide who would race. Besides, these forums aren't (for the most part) about owning stock cars, the majority are on there to modify them. I think modded versus modded would be more interesting.

How about our wankers wankels (Victor in rx8 , The midle aged man in midget , those two guys who have rx7's) vs Some equal value piston cars forum ?
Don't say that it wouldn't be funny to see atogara in his midget trying to beat something like a mitsubishi starion :lol: