2010 Legacy Subaru 2.5B
2010 Morgan Aero Supersport
2010 Mercedes Benz SLK 55 AMG
2010 Bertone Mantide
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
2010 BMW X6 M
2010 Peugeot 308 RCZ
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8

quite a dull pack for me, holding out til get the SLS and MP4 in a pack, hopefully the next one has them

Sure wish they would let us buy cars individually. I only want ONE of these...

Sure wish they would let us buy cars individually. I only want ONE of these...

yeh that would be a much better idea. Ive noticed now that car packs that you dont even own show up in the menus in game, which then prompts you to buy the pack. would be great way like you said to have it so you can buy whichever car(s) you want. only one's id want from that pack would be Evora and SLK55.

how many people actually wanted to drive the ford fusion in forza? really?

how many people actually wanted to drive the ford fusion in forza? really?

it's what we get for all the forzamotorsport.net fanbois who keep clamoring on about how they all want new cars, and how anything over 10 years old is a clunker and doesn't deserve to be in the game even if it did win multiple racing series titles. Eventually Turn10 are going to run out of *exciting* new cars to put into the game, and start putting out all of the regular every day mundane. Which wasn't bad practice when Polyphony did it...

it's what we get for all the forzamotorsport.net fanbois who keep clamoring on about how they all want new cars, and how anything over 10 years old is a clunker and doesn't deserve to be in the game even if it did win multiple racing series titles. Eventually Turn10 are going to run out of *exciting* new cars to put into the game, and start putting out all of the regular every day mundane. Which wasn't bad practice when Polyphony did it...

Polyphony has a way of making even the slow cars sorta fun to drive. They're just plain boring in Forza. The slow cars really punch a lot of holes in Turn 10's physics engine.

Polyphony has a way of making even the slow cars sorta fun to drive. They're just plain boring in Forza. The slow cars really punch a lot of holes in Turn 10's physics engine.

Especially when I have to buy them. I don't want to pay for a boring car I couldn't give two stuffs about.

We really need GT5...

I agree. I don't even play Fm3 anymore...I feel like it was a total waste of money.

I bought all of the previous packs and will most likely skip this one, only one or two cars that would be of interest to me.. might as well save the $$.

i am utterly underwhelmed for this pack.

the Morgan is the only one im interested in

Wow, first they piss me off with not giving me the car I won (Twitter contest) and now this POS pack. I can say I want to Fusion only because we have one in our family now.

I use to back this game, even I'm losing faith.

Wow, first they piss me off with not giving me the car I won (Twitter contest) and now this POS pack. I can say I want to Fusion only because we have one in our family now.

I use to back this game, even I'm losing faith.

See I feel the same way. Fm1 came out AFTER GT4. The things it had over GT4 was the ability to customize your cars color scheme, multiplayer, and as trivial as it is, engine/drivetrain swaps. FM3 rolls around and they haven't siginificantly improved the formula. Drivetrain swaps are borderline ridiculous now (Awd vipers? Cmon now...) and paint scheme customization just feels a bit of a gimmick now. I think even a few of the car models (first gen NSX, S2000) are carried over directly from the first game, they just look wrong and messy. They've taken away a lot of the good tracks that Fm1 had, and omitting exhaust not changes feels just cheap. I'm guessing they had to make room on the disc for in car views.

I think GT5 is going to be absolutely spectacular....the physics may not quite be as good (or who knows, they might be) but PP's attention to detail and the incredible depth of the GT series pulls top trump in my book. I cannot wait for GT5. :)

With as long as GT5 is taking, it better damn well have good physics. I plan on getting a PS3, so with as long as it's taking, I'm going to be very critical of it. This is not to say I'm wanting it to fail, I don't, but it better be the best damn console racer out there.

If someone could put in the engine swap ability (NOT DRIVETRAIN) and painting ability in GT5, it would be great..

I bought all of the previous packs and will most likely skip this one, only one or two cars that would be of interest to me.. might as well save the $$.

Same here. I've bought every car and track pack for FM2 and Fm3, but this one I will just get the free teaser. Might have been interested in the Evora and SLK, but not enough to actually buy it.

Now if they had put the C63 instead of the SLK, I would have got it, I just love that car.

So i bought the new pack, as well as red dead redemption, made myself a nice R2-900 Radical with authentic MClaren livery, and BAM- red ring of death on my out-of-warrenty xbox.

You know what? I'm genuinely pissed they put in ANOTHER Mazdaspeed 3. Why the fuck does this car need to be here?

Fuck you T10 for that one. The next car pack better not have anything younger than a 1990 unless it's something special.

Sick of this new car bullshit.