Random Thoughts....

My bag had better get to Boston, othwrwise all the raep in the world can't get back my novelty hot sauce.

So glad I didn't have to recheck that. My flight leaves at 3 tomorrow tho, so Spectre and steph, mini-vaca in Dallas tomorrow morn? :D

Part of a pine tree we had removed today.
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/06/29/_MG_8224-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
https://pic.armedcats.net/c/co/cold-fussion/2010/06/29/_MG_8225-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

I really hope that I'll have TG 15x01 completely downloaded by the time I finish dinner. 94.6% completed right now.

I don't know why it's so slow. I was getting spisodes from series 6 awhile ago, and they were pretty quick.

"The notion of trans-warp beaming is like trying to hit a bullet with a smaller bullet whilst wearing a blindfold riding a horse."

I love Star Trek. :lol:

"The notion of trans-warp beaming is like trying to hit a bullet with a smaller bullet whilst wearing a blindfold riding a horse."

I love Star Trek. :lol:

Actually, i like "real" Star Trek more than the reboot.

EDIT: Just one of the many reasons:

Last edited:
I have school in the morning. :( Boo school!

I have to be at work in 50 mins, and it's beautiful weather, at least there is climate control in the part of the factory I'm in.

I have decided that I might save up for a day festival instead of a two day thing (Sister is not keen on staying for another one...unless it's Glastonbury) so aiming for Homebake or BDO.

Must sleep now. So cold in this apartment that sis is living in at the moment.

Apparently it only got up to 10C in Melbourne. I know it's not big news for you lot but somehow it is here.

Texas must be one of the worse places to be stranded without a car. Hello, overpriced hotel restaurant! Tho there's a Bennigan's across the street.

If you get desperate enough to STEAL a car, small word to the wise : do NOT steal that black Jag that looks so tempting, they never found the last guy.......

Texas must be one of the worse places to be stranded without a car. Hello, overpriced hotel restaurant! Tho there's a Bennigan's across the street.

I thought Bennigan's went out of business?

He means Benihanas. :p

I'm picking him up after lunch and shuttling him to the airport, since it turns out he's not far from my work site du jour.

It also doesn't help that he picked a hotel in/near the suburbs that's in the middle of a house-farm area.

If you get desperate enough to STEAL a car, small word to the wise : do NOT steal that black Jag that looks so tempting, they never found the last guy.......

Excellent advice. :D

That said, I recommend not stealing any car in Texas unless it has a bunch of Obama or similar liberal stickers on it. They're the only ones that don't have guns.

Last edited:
That said, I recommend not stealing any car in Texas unless it has a bunch of Obama or similar liberal stickers on it. They're the only ones that don't have guns.

Yeah, but the hard part would be actually finding a G-Wiz in Texas in the first place!

Yeah, but the hard part would be actually finding a G-Wiz in Texas in the first place!

We have the gasoline powered not-so-Smart car here instead. Same same.

Neither one does well on the highway, or really has any business being there. But idiot liberals insist on using them there (and pissing everyone else off) anyway.