Random Thoughts....

it's more like I am happy with the cut but after 2 months of not coloring it it still looks like shit :lol:
... could be worse ... you could be doing it on purpose ...

attachment.php

(random google pic to illustrate)

My hair actually is blue, well it's not blue now it's an icky washed out tealy color but it is supposed to be this color

Prepare to have your mind blown. Homo neanderthalensis (Neanderthals) had slightly larger brains than modern day homo Sapiens (us).
And were present in Western Europe alongside homo saps for maybe 40,000 years, until about 30,000 BC, where their last refuge was probably the Iberian peninsular.

Also, they were around for a total of about 250,000 years, which is about 100,000 years more than us, so far.
Do you think we got another 100k more years? :?

There was a documentary on deep sea drilling/mining just now and they showed some footage of some deep water creatures on the ocean floor ... there was a fish-creature ... that basically WALKS on the ocean floor. It?s like walrus fins with fish body above. And it walks on the ocean floor. A fish that WALKS!

I?m in shock. It walked. There are walking fish 2 km down on the ocean floor. You?ve got to be kidding me ...

Last edited:
Maybe the heightened activity recently is something to do with this? Haha, I doubt it, but as the short conversation with my dad went after hearing the buzzing coming from my room: "Someone's playing games" "Dad, its been going since 1982" "Someone's playing really long games then". :lol:

I think it would be awesome if a secret spy system hidden in plain sight really did exist. And I want to be part of it!

I'm going to run for PM just to find out what this and Area 51 are about!

^ I want to go visit it. Walk through the door and see whats going on. :lol:

That and black holes. If there is ever a way to eternally prolong human life, then I want to go fly a spaceship into a black hole. See what happens. The worst that can happen is you are crushed into a singularity, and cease to exist physically as well as being dead. Well thats what we think anyway...

I?m in shock. It walked. There are walking fish 2 km down on the ocean floor. You?ve got to be kidding me ...

If I remember correctly scientists know more about the stars and cosmos than what resides at the bottom of the ocean.

Today I called the police for the first time in my life. Only to report pedestrians on the Autobahn, though...

Today I called the police for the first time in my life. Only to report pedestrians on the Autobahn, though...

That's funny, today I called the police for the first time as well.

Ah the classic Intercity trains. I think that was the first time I went on a train on my own (with my sister, but no adults :O) - it was a looong time ago, but we went from London to Newton Abbot to where my grandparents lived. That was probably just at the end of the times when you didn't have to worry about kids being snatched (lets not go into the 'its the parents fault' discussion - they do worry, and as a result society has changed).

Classic times but if you asked me now, I'd take the A303, thanks. :lol: