Awesome Thread

^^ Ha that's badass!

This is too. Split in between posting it in cool videos and here. Don't think the people in cool have the patience for 15 minutes.

Last edited:
That is a great short film. Very well done.

This is too.

Nice film. Only problem I had was with the black guy, he didn't seem believable in his acting or character.

:hmm: It rubs the Chateauneuf du Pape on its skin...........

found at http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/09/around_the_solar_system.html
s01_75115754.jpg

On Sept. 8, 2010, a C3-class solar flare erupts from the Sun. Just as a sunspot was turning away from Earth on Sept. 8, the active region erupted, producing a solar flare and a fantastic prominence. The eruption also hurled a bright coronal mass ejection into space.
s03_00000002.jpg

Earth and the Moon from afar - when NASA's MESSENGER spacecraft took this image on May6, 2010, it was 183 million kilometers (114 million miles) away. North is toward the bottom of the image
s04_4e013421.jpg

A setting last quarter crescent moon and the thin line of Earth's atmosphere are photographed by an Expedition 24 crew member as the International Space Station passes over central Asia on Sept. 4th, 2010.
s11_52489072.jpg

Hurricane Danielle seen from low Earth orbit on on August 28th, 2010. Photo taken by astronaut Douglas H. Wheelock aboard the International Space Station.
s19_00000007.jpg

NASA's Mars rover Opportunity looks back at its tracks in the Martian soil on Sol 2321 (August 4th, 2010)

loads more at http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/09/around_the_solar_system.html

Man i fucking LOVE the big picture

EDIT: of all the ones to choose from and you don't pick the coolest one?

s07_23e58455.jpg

Aurora Australis seen above the Earth in this image taken by a member of the ISS Expedition 23 crew on May 29, 2010. (NASA/JSC) #

Last edited:
need hi res. today, now.

Man i fucking LOVE the big picture

EDIT: of all the ones to choose from and you don't pick the coolest one?

s07_23e58455.jpg

different standards since i thought that this one was the coolest one. but mostly there was too many to choose from.
s04_4e013421.jpg

I don't like it because it has a strange shape,

give you that one

I don't like it because it's useless, uncomfortable, complicated to build, uses a lot of room and can't be cleaned easily.

How do you know? It works like any other sink so i doubt it's useless or uncomfortable(?!?!) and as for complicated to build it's a poured concrete mold how could it get any easier? i will give you that it takes up what appears to be a lot of room although 2ft across isn't really that bad as for the cleaning bit i don't see how hard it could be wipe down once a week with a sponge. I mean it's not like it's a kitchen sink that you are trying to clean veggies in it is very obviously a bathroom sink

Last edited:
The Nintendo bed wins the awesome thread. That makes the race car bed look downright lame.

^Didn't get that the first time I saw it, didn't get it now.

What's so Inception about that clip? And on that note, what's so awesome about it?