Random Thoughts....

You didn't tell us you had a collection of 1:16 supercars.

Oh yeah that's my little stable (incl Ford GT40 and Lotus on the left out of shot). There are some 1:43s too (Zonda, Merc, Alfa, Viper etc), and all children that visit the office are banned from touching them. I have matchbox and windup cars for them, coloured pencils and outlines of various cars for them to colour in.

I got my Grand Prix tickets for next year :D Sitting at Turn 1 for the race, it's gonna be awesome!

I got my Grand Prix tickets for next year :D Sitting at Turn 1 for the race, it's gonna be awesome!

I`m jealous, the moment tickets are available for the 2012 US Grand Prix I will be buying a pair.

I`m jealous, the moment tickets are available for the 2012 US Grand Prix I will be buying a pair.

Eddie Jordan said something on the last F1 Forum about the Grand Prix not happening...?

Think of this before you talk about europe being overregulated. A school/uni building without bathrooms would never be possible over here.

I have never seen ANY public building without any bathrooms. Most places have a bathroom on every floor. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with this school that after checking every floor I can't find one.

I went to Saks over the weekend, just to see how much everything costs. They have really, really ugly sneekers for $400.

Went to DSQUARED today,a casual jacket costs just under $1300 and a shirt costs about $515. Prices at Harvey Nichols generally weren't too bad actually, still I can't fathom to pay for a $250 t-shirt, however nice it was.

I don't understand the value of designer clothing. I know it is better quality than the replicas other retail shops sell, but it doesn't really justify the massive difference in pricing.

The same reason they can jack up the price on a rebadged car, people want the name brand.

Today in my art history teacher is a cunt, it turns out next to nothing she gave us for notes is actually on the test. I could have ignored everything she said and just skimmed the book and would have been better off then paying attention and taking notes.