Post a pic of yourself

He did - or at least I assume he did 'cos he said 'nice shirt'.

I think it's been established that James might peruse the forums a bit, so it makes sense. Not the whole forums, just what's relevant to his work so he gets to take what is said on here as feedback on his shows.

No silly, it's a Britain's Got Talent reference.

:p

Aircraft maintainers have a weird sense of humor and to get into the Christmas spirit we came up with the idea to recreate something to do with that Christmas guy. So this is what we did on our lunch break today:

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ka/kajun/2010/12/03/015b.JPG

That's me sitting on the far right. The Lewis Hamilton lookalike (Jesus) was the genius behind the idea. Yeah, we're weird. :p

Last edited:
Aircraft maintainers have a weird sense of humor and to get into the Christmas spirit we came up with the idea to recreate something to do with that Christmas guy. So this is what we did on our lunch break today:

That's me sitting on the far right. The Lewis Hamilton lookalike (Jesus) was the genius behind the idea. Yeah, we're weird. :p

Would have been funnier if you were in drag! :D

[img snip]

Hello, Mithras!

In honor of 2Billion's new signature:

n9200715_35182747_2057.jpg

It really is that delicious.

^ You loved the cock sauce so much that you actually kissed the container the cock sauce splurted out from!

What?

The eyeball lazers just warming up? :p

Given the nature of Scandinavian metal, wouldn't Metallica be considered "easy listening?"

Aircraft maintainers engineers have a weird sense of humor

FTFY

^ You loved the cock sauce so much that you actually kissed the container the cock sauce splurted out from!

I was expecting a comment along these lines. I'm not disappointed.