What's your latest [non-technology] purchase?

You're lucky, our cat never gave a second glance to anything like that. I just like to think he was too intelligent :p

I've never fully understood why my cat likes what she does, but this has been impressive. Still thrilled, though I think she might have broken the mouse noise maker. I think this also has catnip in there, so kitty's a drug fiend.

My cats are only ever interested in things flying around or when something is thrown, and when the object is no longer in the air they don't give damn.

Kinder_Surprise_Egg.jpg

Take that, America .

Last edited:
Oh ohh I love those things^ even at 24 I still love them hahaha. :D

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blaro/2011/01/12/IMAG0651.jpg

It's a Volkswagen SP2!

My current Goodyears had developed cracks

lolwut? My Goodyears don't crack like that.

I wonder what they do differently in the Wranglers versus the Eagles...

I never knew that such a thing existed. It's quite an interesting car IMHO, thank you! :thumbup:
It is interesting looking but chances are it's going to be a mushy front-wheel-drive thing. Either that or something so expensive the average person can't afford it.

It is interesting looking but chances are it's going to be a mushy front-wheel-drive thing. Either that or something so expensive the average person can't afford it.

since the engine is in the back, i doubt it'll be FWD :D
but it's only ever been sold in brasil, so productionnumbers are pretty low i guess...

My cats are only ever interested in things flying around or when something is thrown, and when the object is no longer in the air they don't give damn.

Really? Either they are super lazy or you play with them a lot.

My cat plays with his own toys when he's bored - throws them up in the air and stuff like that.

Really? Either they are super lazy or you play with them a lot.

My cat plays with his own toys when he's bored - throws them up in the air and stuff like that.

Probably lazy - I don't think our cat ever had a single toy, or shown any interest in an inanimate object. But he was an outdoor cat, so he entertained himself chasing small animals, usually.

I'm always buying junk for my cat - from toys to treats to stuff that are supposed to make my life easier (e.g. litter box accessories).

Probably the effect of having no humans in my life to spend my money on... :whistle:

He's had, and ruined, pretty much every single type of cat toy on sale in Canada. At this point I'm just replacing the same stuff. :lol:

He's had, and ruined, pretty much every single type of cat toy on sale in Canada. At this point I'm just replacing the same stuff. :lol:

:lol: my parents bought a wind-up mouse for their cats, they couldn't care less about it, they only acknowledge it's presence if you get it to 'run' directly at them. Lazy-ass cats :p

What the fuck is that?

That's an ?berraschungsei. Non-nutritive items in confections are banned in the US since 1938. Enter land of the free jab here, I can't be bothered.