Random Thoughts....

In that case time to poison some pigeons in the park.....

Curry night tonight - Mike Yum. ....

2 x Popadums, Tandoori Chilli Chicken Jalfreze, P.Rice and a Mushroom B'gee + a couple Cobra beers and may be a Sheek Kebab starter if hungry.

Damn you Cololbol74 now I'm craving curry!!! :shakefist:

In other news the UK Government is sending out teams of people to knock on doors and remind people to complete their census......

Time to check the cellar for a nice Chianti........... :evil:

Jedi Knight? Soooooo 2001. I'm going for Pastafarian!

Mmmmmm Pasta.
I had pasta for breakfast.

:hmm: The Force is strong in this one....

Damn you Cololbol74 now I'm craving curry!!! :shakefist:

In other news the UK Government is sending out teams of people to knock on doors and remind people to complete their census......

Time to check the cellar for a nice Chianti........... :evil:
You need a personal identification number so you can keep tabs on everyone using nifty databases instead of people going around counting people in an inefficient and expensive manner. We could tag children with tiny GPS's, then we'd know where everyone was! Imagine how easy it would be to solve crime! It's almost minority report.

You need a personal identification number so you can keep tabs on everyone using nifty databases instead of people going around counting people in an inefficient and expensive manner. We could tag children with tiny GPS's, then we'd know where everyone was! Imagine how easy it would be to solve crime! It's almost minority report.

No.

AiR, there are Germans here. Don't give them ideas! You know how they like to be efficient!

The two main department stores in my city have changed to that format recently. There major labels have their own sections, with decor to cater to their intended audience, but the smaller labels and own brand things are still organised by category.

Same here. No I don't want a Nautica shirt that's as thin as rice paper and is absurdly expensive. where's the Polo shirt section?

AiR, there are Germans here. Don't give them ideas! You know how they like to be efficient!

Like, like, oh I do not know - an Id. card with biometric data on it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8128082.stm

The government's handling of the ID cards scheme has been a "national embarrassment", the former shadow home secretary David Davis has said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/8262514.stm

The Conservatives and Liberal Democrats have both said they will scrap ID cards. Some government Ministers are said to agree. This would make reasonable savings over several years in the future, but not have a huge impact in terms of a short-term cut, as the system is not yet up and running.

Last edited:
Not to turn this into a debate, but we have those electronic ID cards for a few years now, and over time you will be needing them for all sorts of things, this hasen't realy happende yet but I can't shake the feeling our leaders won't be satisfied before they know when you take a crap, were you did it, how long it took and how many sheets of toiletpaper you used.

We had one of those query's aswell a few years back ( paper version you needed to fill out and send back).....now there are 54 people in my household, who own 113 bikes and 1 boat but no car, are all unemployed exept for one who works as a male prostitute and another who paints those little letters on cokecans and none of them speak dutch.....I wonder who filled in the form? :think: