The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Last edited:
You're from Canadia, that hardly counts as "foreign" around here.

English isn't foreign?

Fuck pop culture, btw.

What the hell guys? Here's just a few of his most famous examples:

The psycho cop from L?on, Jean Baptiste Emanuel Zorg from The 5th Element, that creepy spider thing guy from Lost In Space and most recently COMISSIONER GORDON FROM BATMAN BEGINS AND THE DARK KNIGHT!

What the hell guys? Here's just a few of his most famous examples:

The psycho cop from L?on, Jean Baptiste Emanuel Zorg from The 5th Element, that creepy spider thing guy from Lost In Space and most recently COMISSIONER GORDON FROM BATMAN BEGINS AND THE DARK KNIGHT!

Wait, the crew from Lost went into space? I guess I missed that episode.

WTF? *googles* How is not knowing foreign (to you) actors such a heinous thing? :|

He's appeared in 20-30 internationally successful films in the last 20 years. It's not a heinous thing, but in this age of information, technology, and oh, the INTERNET, it could be considered a tad ignorant not to recognize the name.

Wait, the crew from Lost went into space? I guess I missed that episode.

5b4llt.jpg

Last edited:
Funny enough, he actually appeared in the very movie that image is from. Very meta.

Funny enough, he actually appeared in the very movie that image is from. Very meta.

Indeed. Wish I woulda done it on purpose. :p

I knew the name, but couldn't put a face to it. Unlike most of modern society, I don't worship actors. I love movies, but I really couldn't care less who the people are in real life nor following them on twitter or whatever.

But yeah, Gary Oldman rocks. Very versatile actor.

at first i though you were all talking about this guy :lol:
gary-coleman-arnold.jpg