Ownership Verified: Ronja R?vardotter - My BMW 850 CiA ('94, E31)

Proofpic:

She also got new front tires this friday, will update with pics later on :)

Photoshop! I can tell from the pixels and from having seen a few shops in my time.

Peugeot 206s weren't made in 1996, so, uh, ?
*suspicious*

So it was a 205. Which makes Adrian almost a lucky guy for not having been killed in this accident.

I still don?t like this whole proof thing... If I?m ever making a thread about my e30 I?ll use a picture from the ringmeet with one of the better known members in the passenger seat. If no such picture is taken, I just won?t make a thread. Consider it my own little form of civil disobedience...

Small update! Detailing for constitution day and new front tires!

Saturday got a bit hectic. We were heading for ?mli (google maps) far in the inlands, and as mentioned my front tires were worn to the point of almost bursting. So to avoid having do drive the VW Transporter me and a mate got up early saturday morning and got the tires changed. The previous owner was kind enough to give me a pair :mrgreen:

The old tires, very worn on one side:

Side by side:

EDIT: Yes, the fault in the front suspension was fixed by the previous owner. ;)

Up she went!

A quick wash!
Since i don't get the Cadillac out in time for Norwegian Constitution day, Ronja needed some quick detailing before the sun went down:

- My dad took initiative without telling me :)blink:), so i joined in about half way.

Rims were my job, these are a pain to keep clean!

So, soap on!

Aand soap off:

- No toothbrush avilable, so this will have to do for now. :)

Bonuspicture from this weekend:

- Graduation this weekend, overnight at a beautiful campingplace! And there's my grandads W124 :D

Last edited:
Very nice car, rare too. :cool:

You, sir, have awesomely good taste!
Beautiful car, by the way. I'm very envious.
Thanks! If you guys are at the ringmeet, or in Norway for that matter, you can surely hitch a ride!

Dude. You're 19. And you have a fricken' 850. Goddamnit! :lol:

This thread definitely means I can't wait for the Ringmeet! :)
Priorities you know. I don't drink, smoke at all - nor do i party much. So i can afford a nice apartment and some nice cars :D

Christ. An 8 series.
Much respect!
Thanks - it does surely turn a lot of heads :)

Great car! Saw this one at a scrapyard and couldn't stop wondering why on earth?
Very nice car, rare too. :cool:
I have seen only one in my entire life before i got this one. That was at an independent dealer when i was 12 or 13 - i fell in love :D They are extremely rare in these neck of the woods.

*not suspicious anymore* Awesome car! I like E31s :D
Good to hear! So do i :D

Tell me you didn't cross that puddle.
What puddle?

^ That 'puddle' is just a section of tarmac; its just a different colour; optical illusion :)

Priorities you know. I don't drink, smoke at all - nor do i party much. So i can afford a nice apartment and some nice cars :D

Defo got the priorities straight there! :lol: The issue in the UK is the insurance is already high enough - I wouldn't be able to afford anything anywhere near as nice as the BMW :p Can't wait for the Ringmeet!

It's actually rock, if we're thinking about the last picture. The pic was taken from the cabin and downwards, it's sort of on a "cliff."

Nice car dude, man i wish i could afford something comparable (speak: 560 SEC)

also, i have something you might be interested in:
http://img839.imageshack.**/img839/7646/img1009p.jpg

that's the original buyers brochure, if you want the full thing, (sadly in the same quality), just say a word and i will take the time to edit this post a bit ;)

Last edited:
I'd love it!

Right, so I finally find the thread after getting Adrian to sign up and post :p

So, My demands are as follows:

1. Video of it being driven in anger round the N?rburgring
2. Pics of engine
3. A ride if I ever make it to ringmeet....eventually...maybe in a few years... :/