I want candy... dun dada dada dun dun... I want candy

How the hell does Corn Pops cut your mouth? It's the "cotton balls" of cereal. And Kix? Really? I just don't see them as being dangerous.

Apple jacks maybe? Cap'n Crunch, sure...but none of the others mentioned so far...

Last edited:
How the hell does Corn Pops cut your mouth? It's the "cotton balls" of cereal. And Kix? Really? I just don't see them as being dangerous.

Apple jacks maybe? Cap'n Crunch, sure...but none of the others mentioned so far...

corn pops are different in Canada, they're more like sweeter Kix there. Maybe that's what he's talking about. crazy canucks...

Yeah, Corn Pops are different here.

I've never bought it, it's just always one of the cereals in that Kellogg's mini sampler thing.

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2011/04/26/tumblr_lk78ygzPLa1qd1kfjo1_r1_500.jpg

Candy Dune, your argument is invalid

These are amazing. Pretty expensive at $3.99 for a mere 100 grams but they've been a dollar off for a whole now so I've bought a bunch recently:

Bahlsen%20Waffeletten%20mit%20Vollmilch%20100g.jpg

I love the inner packaging. It's hard to describe but it's so German, if anyone's had them before you know what I mean.

Went shopping today and got some Ferrero stuff:

5769649208_72a3dd53f9_b.jpg

Last edited:
Fucking fuckhole, my Waffeletten are all melted because I put them in the cupboard next to the oven. :cry:

What are white Kinder Buenos like? Don't get those here.

I dunno, I guess that sums it up well.

Picked these up today:

5786536169_dde0d29080_o.jpg

Second one is a kind of limited edition with 40 % cocoa.

Milka is pretty good, but for me all flavors are readily available at the polish grocery store, in addition to many other European candies/chocolates. So I'd be more interested in the English only stuff I can't get ahold of.

no yorkies?

Yorkies are available here.

Milka is pretty good, but for me all flavors are readily available at the polish grocery store, in addition to many other European candies/chocolates. So I'd be more interested in the English only stuff I can't get ahold of.

The nearest place for me to get Milka Daim is at a small grocer in Lawrence Kansas and the regular Milka just happened to be cheaper there.

Is Milka Daim different than the Daim in the red wrappers that Ikea sells?

Those are basically bite-size pieces of Skor or the Heath bar.

Is Milka Daim different than the Daim in the red wrappers that Ikea sells?

Those are basically bite-size pieces of Skor or the Heath bar.

It's basically little broken up pieces of the bite size "heath bar" mixed in with Milka milk chocolate.