The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Still works for me, though it's been turned into a cookie by now.

Now I can see it. I wonder if it was because I wasn't logged into phyrefile before...

phyrefile has been having some problems lately, Quiky is blacklisting some overloading sites and he may have accidentally blocked this one.

Does nobody activate their sleuth mode anymore? Fine, I will. [sleuth mode]

That picture is of Jessica Smith from Laguna Beach. Born 1987. Considering that teletubbies is from the UK and the the girl from Laguna Beach is from the US, and considering that her age would mean that the sun footage would have to have been ten year old archive footage, what you've got is two completely seperate people with the same combination of two common names.

Last edited:
And this is why I won't allow my family to get an iPhone. I know the perils of autocorrect from my iPod touch...

What's wrong with reading before you send? My Blackberry had autocomplete (I since turned it off because it sucks) and I read before I sent and it's taken twice as long as it normally would've to send the text but it was worth it.

The problem may be that with the iphone, you're watchink the keyboard, so you don't miss a letter, and maybe don't watch what you're writing.
On 'the phones of old' you'd know how to write without looking yo you can just look at the text. At least IMO.

Although, on few occasions that I used an iPhone, I read what I wrote cause it's so easy to miss on that touch keyboard, especialy if you have big fingers... o/

http://img194.imageshack.**/img194/5128/demotivationalposterssa.jpg

That's not SJP. Head hasn't been boiled long enough. :clarkson: