My first go at a BMW E92 Compact

MixiM

Car(s)
BMW 318iS Coup? -93
Hello guys, would just like to ask for som tips on my first real PS car-mod... It emerged from a thread on a BMW-forum.. A guy was asking how a new 3-Series compact would look, and this is my try :p
http://img470.imageshack.**/img470/2371/bmwcompact1024internetbzt6.jpg

I realize that some shadows don't fall right and that there is a body-line that isn't 100% right... But other than that? Some tips?...

4-2007-bmw-3-series-coupe-335i-328i-e92.jpg

The Original...

Last edited:
That is just great!

Me like :)

Somehow, that design really works on a hatch, but not on a coupe/sedan/saloon.

Fantastic chop. That has to be the best new 3-series I've seen yet.

But I'd rather have this. :D

11199.jpg

thanks guys, yah it does resemble the z4 coupe, but with less brutal lines. I've done some less serious chops before but this is the first i've put a bit effort in...

Still some shines don't come together right, and there is a line or two that don't really match... But hey, in all that convexy concave bangle-design you can't really tell ;)

// Lovejoy, go f*ck yourself... Sincerely Jocke from Sweden

wow, nice job... like a z330 :p

that really looks good! really inkeeping with beemer style. i would buy that. pleeeease send it to BMW!

Looks good, this could be the new 330ti. :D

I only just spotted this thread, that looks fantastic!!

A new 2000 Touring :D it's excellent work.

That's really great work, man! :)

Sort of looks like a TT. :)

That will be a little awkward to sit on the back I guess, since you will be sitting on the "wheelplaces" and leaning against the fueltube to the tank. And the rims look terribly oversized since you lowered the car a bit. But nice job for the rest, couldn't do any better.

That will be a little awkward to sit on the back I guess, since you will be sitting on the "wheelplaces" and leaning against the fueltube to the tank. And the rims look terribly oversized since you lowered the car a bit. But nice job for the rest, couldn't do any better.

Thanks for the feedback, yeah the rearaxle is a bit to intrusive on the rear-compartment, i didn't even see it in that way... Will watch for it more next time... And as for the rims, yepp not only oversized, but i accidentaly did an uneven resize, so even though the rear should be a tad smaller because of POV, the front got oversized..

Thanks again, will wath out for those things on the next chop.