Ugh... your opinion? on zee new idea of zee summer whip?

its not much $ per se...
like 3500 bucks for a CBR600F3? 1995?
:/
with my own money...
i just applied for a job lol

its not much $ per se...
like 3500 bucks for a CBR600F3? 1995?
:/
with my own money...
i just applied for a job lol
Dude...do you even read your own thread?

Seriously.

Seriously.

i'm lost ... i read every useful post ...
skimmed the spams and flames
:cool:
took in most criticisms

Seriously.

as I said, he'll only reply if you say "Th1$ B1k3 1s teH r0xers, u shd buy 1 n0w b3caus3 u'l1 l0ok s0 p1mp y0!"

Izari, if you can't take negative comments thrown at you, I suggest you step away from the computer and go out to the real world, when you can take negative comments there, then come back to the forum. All we're giving is proper advice from experience for your own sake, if you don't appreciate that and you want us to say "Th1$ B1k3 1s teH r0xers, u shd buy 1 n0w b3caus3 u'l1 l0ok s0 p1mp y0!", please go tell your mummy and daddy that because you surely won't be getting that on the forum if you are going to be an idiot and not even taking some negative stuff thrown at you.

Last edited:
as I said, he'll only reply if you say "Th1$ B1k3 1s teH r0xers, u shd buy 1 n0w b3caus3 u'l1 l0ok s0 p1mp y0!"

<_< ....
i'll l00k s000 p1mp y0...
t3h 0n1y ch1x d4t w0nt g3t w1th m3 w1ll b3 d4 fugly 0n3s
roflmao :lmao: :p

Actually, you know what? I don't think anyone has to worry that Izari is going to kill himself on a ludicrously powerful motorbike.

Why? Well, I'll tell you why...

...Asian parents.

Seriously, trust me on this, I know from experience. Asian parents are notorious in the sense that they won't let you sleep over a friend's house on a weekend because you have bags under your eyes (apparently) and you need a good night's rest, so go brush your teeth at 10 o'clock, even though you're in high school already. So what makes you think Asian parents are going to let their kids have something dangerous and exciting like a motorcycle? Now, go study for your SATs! What, you're in college already? Well, go study for some standardized test of some sort! :lol:

Er...mom and dad, if you've somehow stumbled your way across this message...I'm kidding, please don't take away my allowance! :tease:

Actually, you know what? I don't think anyone has to worry that Izari is going to kill himself on a ludicrously powerful motorbike.

Why? Well, I'll tell you why...

...Asian parents.

Seriously, trust me on this, I know from experience. Asian parents are notorious in the sense that they won't let you sleep over a friend's house on a weekend because you have bags under your eyes (apparently) and you need a good night's rest, so go brush your teeth at 10 o'clock, even though you're in high school already. So what makes you think Asian parents are going to let their kids have something dangerous and exciting like a motorcycle? Now, go study for your SATs! What, you're in college already? Well, go study for some standardized test of some sort! :lol:

Er...mom and dad, if you've somehow stumbled your way across this message...I'm kidding, please don't take away my allowance! :tease:

My ma would be so proud if I can ride a motorbike...
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
She doesnt believe i can handle it tho ... well no 1 thinks i can
roflmao :lmao:

This thread is getting silly and I think Izari is no longer asking for "Our Opinion" so why not we call it a :lock:?

This thread is getting silly and I think Izari is no longer asking for "Our Opinion" so why not we call it a :lock:?

cuz ur not opinionating...
opinionating and criticizing are two different things...
i respect opinions... i dont respect unwanted criticism thats just along the lines of "oohhh you young kid want to ride powerful bikes.. jooo gonn die! i tell u jooo gonnn die!"
or
"joooo spoiled! jooo should just drive e46 and stfu"
b/c i buy everything with my own money

klutch's comments rox my world...
but i didnt expect everyone to be as informational and informative as klutch...
so... i read informative comments carefully and skim over useless criticism

Last edited:
...That's why your mom sold your her car, right?

ugh... her car cuz its registered under her name and insured there so there isnt any young people driving fast cars surcharge
and its a long story why and im not gonna get into it...
but the change is good... 330xi rox better than the z33 anyway and i save monthly payments so i can use it on a bike

It's not useless criticism. It's genuine advice that you're ignoring because it's not sugarcoated enough for your delusional fantasy.

Also, nobody's going to take you seriously...if lol you type
lik dis...<_< <_< <_< <_< <_<
lolstfuwtfomgbbq

Just keeping an eye out for you (gotta help a brother out). If you actually have a definitive plan for learning how to ride a motorcycle, including where you're going to take the Basic Rider's Course and how much you're going to spend on a helmet and leathers, then we'd be more than interested in hearing about it.

how much i spend depends on how much money i got by the time i end spring semester...
i hope to finish the rider course during spring break
its free here in PA sponsored by the government/state
its a 15 hour course over several days then once its finished... u get full license...

i respect opinions... i dont respect unwanted criticism thats just along the lines of "oohhh you young kid want to ride powerful bikes.. jooo gonn die! i tell u jooo gonnn die!"
or
"joooo spoiled! jooo should just drive e46 and stfu"
b/c i buy everything with my own money

we never said you're a young kid and you're going to die... we were just speaking from your safety point of view. We simply said starting off with a 600cc bike was silly as you should start off with a smaller cc e.g 250cc to learn the basics before you move on to the faster ones considering you have never been on a bike before.

Sure we could have gone along the lines with you and recommended a Hayabusa, but we are sensible people and for the sake of your safety and others on the road, we just recommended you to start with a smaller bike, which clearly you did not want to listen. This my friend isn't criticisms, we were simply helping you.

Klutches comments were informative in the form that he was recommending motorbikes to you, most of us won't know as much as him so thats why we never touch that subject. However, you don't even have your learners yet, have never been to riding school and you are already looking to buy a bike, we are just helping from our point of view which is to learn it safely by going to riding school, etc etc etc.

IMO Criticizing is when we go STFU, you can't ride, if we're giving our opinion, we criticized you and we gave you a solution, but you just didn't want to listen.

i just went and checked out the Ninja 250 specs...
250cc - 36bhp
compared to CBR 600 F3 specs
600cc - 100bhp

yeah ... it is sure 2/3 less horsepower

:lol: Horsepower figures aren't important when it comes to motorcycles. Believe me, 36bhp is more than enough when the bike itself weighs 304 pounds. Many motorcycle magazines don't even bother with hp figures, but mostly power-weight ratios.

Try doing some research and quit deluding yourself.

Hey, if you don't want criticism, then don't post anything. And do tell me, what is "opinionating"? And please, for the love of God, use proper English.

This is what is wrong with people today - no one can take any form of criticism without taking offense to it. Everyone wants to live in their own comfortable little bubble, and to hell with anyone who thinks that they know better, despite the fact that it is obvious that they in fact do know better.

Last edited:
:lol: Horsepower figures aren't important when it comes to motorcycles. Believe me, 36bhp is more than enough when the bike itself weighs 304 pounds. Many motorcycle magazines don't even bother with hp figures, but mostly power-weight ratios.

Try doing some research and quit deluding yourself.

i think it is wise to get the Ninja 250 :mrgreen:
its like 1500 bucks used...
and can probably be sold around same price afterwards :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
rocks... i'll look into it

i just went and checked out the Ninja 250 specs...
250cc - 36bhp
compared to CBR 600 F3 specs
600cc - 100bhp

yeah ... it is sure 2/3 less horsepower

power to weight ratio's are more important in motorcycles (or just look at performance figures), unless you are just using Motorcycles to extend your penis, you can have fun in any sportsbike regardless of its power... and doesn't a CBR weigh alot more compared to the Ninja? and incase you're wondering, I have a friend who rides a Ninja, and let me tell you, it isn't considered slow at all.