Ugh... your opinion? on zee new idea of zee summer whip?

power to weight ratio's are more important in motorcycles (or just look at performance figures), unless you are just using Motorcycles to extend your penis, you can have fun in any sportsbike regardless of its power... and doesn't a CBR weigh alot more compared to the Ninja? and incase you're wondering, I have a friend who rides a Ninja, and let me tell you, it isn't considered slow at all.

Ninja is probably a go...
unless i quickly discovers how to ride during the moto learner class/course
then its definately 600cc's

i think it is wise to get the Ninja 250 :mrgreen:
its like 1500 bucks used...
and can probably be sold around same price afterwards :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
rocks... i'll look into it
Now you're thinking. ;)

Yeah, Ninjas are a great choice, they're relatively cheap ($2000 at most) and the entry-level models are fun and won't get you into too much trouble. I'm personally looking at a 250 myself, but a 500 would be even better. Both have different styling as well to keep things interesting.

21472_0_1_2_ninja%20250%20r_Image%20credits%20-%20Kawasaki.jpg

^ Ninja 250

21473_0_1_2_ninja%20500%20r_Image%20credits%20-%20Kawasaki.jpg

^ Ninja 500

After you take that motorcycle rider's course, however, you'll still need the practice. Just because you pootled around a parking lot on a 125cc doesn't make you Steve McQueen all of a sudden, in the same way that driving the Driver's Ed Chevy Malibu doesn't make you :stig:.

^
061110_ducc.jpg

Ducati 1098 is in my dreams
and hopefully within my grasp in the near near future after i master the slow bike

^
061110_ducc.jpg

and hopefully within my grasp in the near near future after i master the slow bike

just get one of these, if you are going to die the first time out... you should atleast go out with a bang.
Also check out the MV Augusta F4 1080 CC, its got 200hp and weighs little over 400lbs. Perfect for a beginner

just get one of these, if you are going to die the first time out... you should atleast go out with a bang.
Also check out the MV Augusta F4 1080 CC, its got 200hp and weighs little over 400lbs. Perfect for a beginner

can i please just emphasize again...
its bed time and im dreaming and posting same time
:lmao: i cant believe i cant even dream about riding a 1098 down the freeway at 190mph blitzing past cars that just seem to be going backwards

9.jpg

OhmyGodIjustpoopedmypants.

Oh.

My.

God.

That Duke & the MV Augusta :drool: :drool: :drool:

Andy the Hayabusa may be the fastest, but my god just look at the other two...

FTWx100

bike_lge.gif

^
061110_ducc.jpg

ducatti, the best brand to look at, but only to look at, caus half of the time they won't start :lol:

and i fucking HATE the sound of the dry clutch
* rattle, rattle, rattle
(just like i hate the sound of honda gearbox as well, CLACK, yeah, it's changed)

ducatti, the best brand to look at, but only to look at, caus half of the time they won't start :lol:

and i fucking HATE the sound of the dry clutch
* rattle, rattle, rattle
(just like i hate the sound of honda gearbox as well, CLACK, yeah, it's changed)

anything Italian is 1. Expensive 2. Rough as hell and it just can't do the job 3. but has the performance.

Look at Cars, Motorbikes and even normal racing bikes (as in pedal bikes), to those guys who do Racebiking, the campagnolo's gear's are lighter, have more gears but are a bitch to shift (It just gives one big clonk when you shift, not smooth at all) and expensive as well.

:mrgreen:

The new Duc1098 is absolutely amazing, and a step in the right direction for Ducati. Two steps above the 999R and half the price...The dry clutch takes some getting used to, but can really take a beating, and the sound and torque of that V-Twin makes me want Italian. Many people in the two-wheeled world are dreaming about this one, and lots are putting down payments on them. I have a feeling Ducati won't sell to me though, since I kind of exposed the bike to the press on a recent trip to their factory, so I'll have to import an Aprilia or MV!

The new Duc1098 is absolutely amazing, and a step in the right direction for Ducati. Two steps above the 999R and half the price...The dry clutch takes some getting used to, but can really take a beating, and the sound and torque of that V-Twin makes me want Italian. Many people in the two-wheeled world are dreaming about this one, and lots are putting down payments on them. I have a feeling Ducati won't sell to me though, since I kind of exposed the bike to the press on a recent trip to their factory, so I'll have to import an Aprilia or MV!

18000 is a pretty steep tag for a motorbike...

4 wheels > falling over when you stop

get a miata, mx5, whatever you want to call it

18000 is a pretty steep tag for a motorbike...

But not for a Ducati; the last-generation 999R went for around $35-40K.

4 wheels > falling over when you stop

get a miata, mx5, whatever you want to call it

That's what legs are for...moving you from the computer to the kitchen/toilet, and holding up your bike.

2 wheeled sex appeal>4 wheeled sex appeal