Signature Requests

Alok, could you please make a sig for me with a Zonda on it (preferably powersliding or at least doing something on track)? Thanks a million.:thumbsup:

pagani2.jpg

pagani.jpg

I havent got much pictures of the zonda on the track, I managed to find only these two. If you dont like them, then on friday, I can snap some from the TG episodes. It's just cuz I have some exams before now and then. If you want it personalised, let me know.

could I bother you for a little personalization? the one on the top in your last post, the zonda from the back.

just to put a decent '47' in the lower left corner. does not have to be big. color, silver, black, gray or smt like that. I leave it to you;)
and it would be goot italic, like, leaning to the right.

thanx in advance;)

could I bother you for a little personalization? the one on the top in your last post, the zonda from the back.

just to put a decent '47' in the lower left corner. does not have to be big. color, silver, black, gray or smt like that. I leave it to you;)
and it would be goot italic, like, leaning to the right.

thanx in advance;)

I would be more than willing to, but THE REAL STIG had asked for it and I would have to wait for him to choose one, or provide me with more zonda pix. If he doesnt choose that, then I will personalise it for u.

I love the second one you have, Alok, the racing Zonda. Could you make the colors a bit stronger and put "The Stig" on it, somewhere? Thanks a lot.

sure, I am off to the dentist now, I will be back in some, check back in a couple of hours.

great sigs again Alok. how was the dentist?

great sigs again Alok. how was the dentist?

pretty uncomforable, after a headfirst crash while downhilling without a helmet a month ago, I ripped some muscles that help open my jaws. I hoped they would mend by themselves as I never go to the doctor, I just wait till it heals by itself. Perhaps being bought up as a child and growing up mostly outdoors have given me a good level of immunity and healing. The mucles havent stopped hurting, so I went to the dentist cuz he has equipment for taking an xray of the face and head region. I have to now wear a custom made brace-set thing while I sleep to keep my jaw in place.

Thanks a million for the sigs, Alok. :)

Here is my try at it:
http://img108.imageshack.**/img108/3729/paganisigru6.jpg
What do you think?

If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Land Rover sig made? Preferably a stock-looking blue series 1 Discovery (with the all black bumpers). My screen name in the LR style font would be a plus, but any appropriate looking font will be great. No rush. Much thanks in advance!

If it's not too much trouble, could I get a Land Rover sig made? Preferably a stock-looking blue series 1 Discovery (with the all black bumpers). My screen name in the LR style font would be a plus, but any appropriate looking font will be great. No rush. Much thanks in advance!

Could u provide me with some pictures....I am not very good at land rover models...:)

My series 1 Disco, just to give you an idea what they look like.
http://img166.imageshack.**/img166/1196/img4028gu3.jpg

http://img92.imageshack.**/img92/2048/tint014cy2.jpg

Last edited:
^ Ahh cool, I have a bulgarian dude on campus here who drives that, maybe I can get some snaps off him.

nice disco! i like series LRs meself. have you got the remote fob to work yet?