Help me decide - Corrado vs. UrS4

Help me decide - Corrado vs. UrS4

• Total voters

Scott

Car(s)
'13 Hyundai Sonata, '95 Audi S-6 '06 Jetta TDI
I love both of these cars, and I have driven both of them enough to know that I want to own both. The problem is that I can only get one. Would you rather get a Corrado SLC (VR6) or a 92-95 S4 (or S6, same car)?? They are both fun cars, but for different reasons. I am just interested to see what you guys would choose in this case.

Pics just for clarification:

CorCon.jpg

0502_71z+1992_Volkswagen_Corrado_SLC+Front_Drivers_Side_View.jpg

Darin_s_S4_008.sized.jpg

MKS_4073.sized.jpg

Poll added.

I've driven the VR6 and the G60, both were great fun. But if it were my choice, I'd take the Audi in a heartbeat, even though I've never driven an S4. AWD and that engine...huge potential for tuning, and an already great car out of the box. Take the Audi!!!

Plus brand reputation. I mean, it's an Audi! ;)

The Audi of course!

Yes there is a price difference, but that was not a factor in the decision.

I want to hear from the guys who voted Corrado!

I want to hear from the guys who voted Corrado!

I think the COrrado is a little cooler honestly and I have had very bad luck with all of the Audis I have messed around with in the past.

Not that the VW will be much better probably.

My head goes to the Audi while my heart goes to the Corrado (the VR6 is delicate).

I would take the Corrado: it's handsome and mean, the handling is nice for a FWD, it's original, and it shows you have nice taste. The Audi looks plain, boring and unfashionable. If you want a fast sleeper however, the Audi is better, but I would go for a Corrado.

I just watched the Episode of Top Gear again, where Hamster drives the Corrado and says, it'll become a 'classic' in the near future. If you treat it well, you could save some money with it. Also the VR6 sounded soo nice! It looks much better, too. I'm sure, the Audi isn't a bad car, but it absolutely doesn't touch my soul.

+1 for the Corrado :)

The audi I5 is a classic. The S4 in a heartbeat. even an avant if you want, that's a great sleeper.

Wagon > Sedan BTW

Those Avant are just amazing. I've always liked the Audi S/RS range of that era, especially the RS2.