Mafia 3

Well considering no matter what I say people will still have their opinions and will vote against.
vote pdanev

for voting for me.

so how many votes for stringing on up? keep forgeting+ not good at math.
Still not going to vote. frankly i'm waiting for a bandwagon to jump on.

Sorry, forgot to mention. 11 people alive, means 6 votes for lynching is enough, and they have to hold for 12 hours.

Uhm, a little random vote jakifirbec because he's the oldest :p

I'll go along because I'm actually a Canadian myself but it was only in one of the two previous games that I realized what his name meant.

Vote NAIDANAC A

I first made the name because I thought I was going to be a lurker and it did not matter...then I became a unlurker...and here I am. If a uber mod wants to change it or give me the title "name means Canadian" Id be happy with the change.

Here is a hint guys...do not vote for me.

The count so far.

NAIDANAC A = 3
pdanev = 2
jakifirbec = 1

Really... I tend to have no power and cannot switch people's votes... so I manly tell the truth. But if you do not believe kill me and have fun...I am never good at games like these.

I don't buy that mafia bullcrap.
Vote NAIDANAC A
Your name is indeed annoying to type.

How can we tell if you are telling the truth.
"No people don't vote for me either i'm a townie, i swear."
Your actions and voting speaks of what you are not your declarations like i'm telling the truth, the whole truth...
Becouse you are suspicious and your name is hard to type:
vote NAIDANAC A

Votecount:

jakifirbec - 1 (mgkdk)
NAIDANAC A - 6 (pdanev, Mischief007, Shawn, Jacobfox, Adunaphel, jakifirbec)
pdanev - 2 (YF19Pilot, NAIDANAC A)

NAIDANAC A got majority of votes. And as the rule stands, he has 12h to convince people not to kill him. Last vote was at 07:21 GMT, so you have time until 19:21 GMT to change your mind (roughly 10 hours from the time of this post).

so how many votes for stringing on up? keep forgeting+ not good at math.
Still not going to vote. frankly i'm waiting for a bandwagon to jump on.

Actually, this is a bit scummy right here. Waiting for a bandwagon, so you can off someone quick and without question, right? That's a scum tactic.

Unvote
Vote jakifirbec

Actually, this is a bit scummy right here. Waiting for a bandwagon, so you can off someone quick and without question, right? That's a scum tactic.

Unvote
Vote jakifirbec

You might be displaying some tactics yourself - if say, you and pdanev are mafia - than why not vote for him right at the begining - it will surely divert suspicion about you two working together, and there is not a great chance for him to get hanged, than go a couple of days by accusing people of shady tactics and changing votes to divert more attention.
You Sir were the game leader in previous two games and know about this game more than anyone (including shady tactics :p )

I,m not changing my vote as of yet. I am courious who will be killed during the night (not you or pdanev, right?)

You might be displaying some tactics yourself - if say, you and pdanev are mafia - than why not vote for him right at the begining - it will surely divert suspicion about you two working together, and there is not a great chance for him to get hanged, than go a couple of days by accusing people of shady tactics and changing votes to divert more attention.
You Sir were the game leader in previous two games and know about this game more than anyone (including shady tactics :p )

I,m not changing my vote as of yet. I am courious who will be killed during the night (not you or pdanev, right?)

I would certainly hope that I wouldn't be killed, however, you're now setting me up for suspicion. The scum will see your suspicion and could possibly play it in their favor. (hey guys, these guys survived the night, they must be scum!).

So now you've given the scum a tactic, perhaps one you'd use yourself if you are infact scum. But, if you're not so strong about who you want to vote for, why are you voting?

My vote was hopefully to get people to actually look at what people were saying rather than just randomly vote for someone. Scummy, maybe. But I'd rather people not make the same mistakes of giving little thought to their votes.

Well everybody is suspicious to me now. But in the first day you kind of have to vote on random. I just think that we should talk more alongside votnig not just 11 posts saying vote:.... becouse his avatar made me have an epyleptic attack. Allthough talking more makes things more simple. If you are playing speedlynch than you must be really carefull and looking who voted how, just to get some ideas.

I don't buy that mafia bullcrap.
Actually this is a suspicious statement as well if you ask me. :think:

But yeah, I think we need to wait and see what happens in the 1st night, right now its just speculations on no ground.

I still have no idea to vote for. A Canadian would appear suspicious but so would some others so I'm not sure who to go for.