Jezza's M5

I think Jeremy has an M5, I remember I read something in the Times "on line" section, it was one of those weird articles, it included his wifes V8 Vantage and his GT 40 a the time. Not shure tough

I think Jeremy has an M5, I remember I read something in the Times "on line" section, it was one of those weird articles, it included his wifes V8 Vantage and his GT 40 a the time. Not shure tough

Only time he's mentioned a modern BMW was the M6 which he said could very well be his next car, but alas it wasn't, he went with the Lambo and SLGay combination :p

He's owned a CSL, May and Hammond joked with him because he sold it for a few grand and a year later it was worth 3 times as much "Top gear top tip: When Jeremy sells you buy, when he's buying you sell"

About the M6 he said it's a brilliant car, but it's not the M he'd get, he would get the M5. So he doesn't have one. YET.

Only time he's mentioned a modern BMW was the M6 which he said could very well be his next car, but alas it wasn't, he went with the Lambo and SLGay combination :p

And have you ever noticed how he always says "middle aged fat men should not be in cabrios" and yet both the cars he drives are cabrios? Always bothered me that.

And have you ever noticed how he always says "middle aged fat men should not be in cabrios" and yet both the cars he drives are cabrios? Always bothered me that.

he probably says that because of his personal experience and how ridiculous he looks when he drives in his own cars.

plus he's always been a 'do as i say, not as i do' kind of guy and a shameless hypocrite.

He says middle aged fat men should not be in cabrios, because of what they look like, not AT ALL. When it comes down to it, get a car that you want, not that prevents you looking like a dork. Cause if you look like one, no ammount of car will get you a proper woman (that being the only real purpose of a cabrio).

Same goes for James May. They've made fun of this very fact on a number of occasions, the BBC Southern Counties radio hijack being just one example I can think off the top of my head.

I'm more interrested in his daughter! Giggidy giggidy!

dude...no:p

and i think tiff did own an M5, i remember somewhere him saying that he drives his kids to school in it?...i could be wrong though

Last edited:
dude...no:p

and i think tiff did own an M5, i remember somewhere him saying that he drives his kids to school in it?...i could be wrong though

Tiff has said he hasn't owned a car in years. The reason is because he always has cars given to him to test/review.

Jeremy (in the past at least) has rather hated BMWs, calling them "vulgar" every chance he gets. However, I believe his wife had an M1 when they met and he features it in one of his videos.

Jeremy (in the past at least) has rather hated BMWs, calling them "vulgar" every chance he gets. However, I believe his wife had an M1 when they met and he features it in one of his videos.

That would be the Z1 with the electric roll-down doors.

What ?That Z1 was a great car. Having been in one, I found the doors to be quite a cheap thrill! :nod:His wife has an impressive back catalogue of cars. Chooses well....

Cute car and always will be to me!
Yeah but you haven't had the thrill of driving that car in a floaty skirt....or have you?:p

Aston V8 - yes and a beast of a Land Rover.