Moderators, would you ban Clarkson?

roundhead

Car(s)
FD3S RX-7 x 2
Just say Clarkson signed up here and became a regular poster, but often abused or insulted people asking him questions or just generally acted like a dickhead. Would he be banned?

lmao!!!

Couldn't say to be honest unless the situation actually arose, but in all likelihood, I'd cut someone like Clarkson a lot more slack than one of your all. Wouldn't you?

Thats a question right out of left field isnt it :lol:

Couldn't say to be honest unless the situation actually arose, but in all likelihood, I'd cut someone like Clarkson a lot more slack than one of your all. Wouldn't you?

No. :)
He is British and therefore one of the most civilized people on earth.according to him...
1. Civilized people obey rules and legislations.
2. They understand if they get punished.

The end.

:)

Last edited:

Oh I see, it's one rule for internationally famous and revered gods of car forums who most of us would probably kill their mothers for and another for the rest of us!

:p

I am The Stig. Would you ban me??

Viper is just like any other person. His absolute power has corrupted him, and he's arguing that people be threated differently.

You've changed!

:tease:

:lol: I hate to break it to you, but this is a monarchy, not a democracy. ;)

I try to be fair and equal to all, but when it comes down to it frankly, I do as I please and what I feel is best for this community. Trust me, I have your best interests in mind (i.e. banning annoying trolls for minor offenses and not banning valued contributing members for a one-time slip-up).

Last edited:
Hmm, aren't they one in the same in this case?

:lol: Comon now, I can't be king? :cry:

lol

lol

*reregisters as clarkson*:mrgreen:

Hmm, aren't they one in the same in this case?

Well 'monarchy' makes you sound like the Queen IMO, and thats not really a plus in anyone's book :p

Dictator has a much more powerfully solid ring to it!

I'm an admin on another forum and I reckon that if he was upsetting members, then yes I'd ban him, although to be fair its not a car forum. Situation might be different if I was in charge of Finalgear (soon, my precious, soon....:evil:)