Date: June 9th
Track: FE Gold
Cars: XRT,RB4
Qualification: 15 minutes
2 Races x 20 Laps
Time: 18:00 GMT
Server: [FG] Racing
Password: fg

just had to use it 8). poster by ESPNSTI.

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm gonna make a late entry into this race. i like the fern bay tracks but i haven't practised at all. just done my exams so i have an excuse. poster does look very sweet :thumbsup:

I can't connect, get unable to connect to master server error. :(

edit: it works with older version, i get servers listed but with new version I get error.

Bad week, worse weekend!

1st, I can't connect to server. Then 1st race, I lost it on a place where I never lost it before, and then even flipped it in a corner where it's hard to flip it even if you want to. 2nd race, disconnect out of the blue, my connection/router dropped for a minute or something like that. 2 ways to screw my races completely, and funnily enough all in the last race unexpectedly. Never flipped the car or lost connection throughout the whole season but well... when it's bad luck it's bad luck what can you do.

I was finally looking forward to have some fun after a long exam week, good combo, tie in championship...

Aside from pdanev's misfortunes :( , it was a good weekend for me.

I had an excellent start as I moved from 4th to second.
Pdanev was pressuring me though, until he lost it at the chicane. :(
Prophet and I had a nice battle.
He passed me, but I did the crossover move in turn 1.
In that same lap, I dropped a wheel in the grass, and he got by me after some short side by side
racing.
Sadly, he got a face full of tires that someone (presumably Firefox) had left him as a present in the chicane. :(
After the midway point, my tires were getting a bit hot and I had to fight hard to keep Bob at a distance.

In race 2, I had another excellent start as I moved from 7th to 3rd before the first turn.
It looked like Bob was going to try to hunt me down again this race.
I had a great pit stop that put some distance between us, but later in the race he closed the gap some as my tires dropped off.
I needed to concentrate hard to keep up the gap, and I was able to do so.

Stats:
http://download.yousendit.com/E1E061567D99E477

I must say, I don't like not being able to reset, I think we should allow it for next season.

Congrats Firefox on your championship, it took you long enough! :p

I had awesome racing with MXM. During the first race MXM just kept making a mistake almost every lap until he made a big one and hit the wall hard. During the second race it was just a great fight until the last laps where my car just felt really loose and started sliding almost through every corner.

Anybody care to post the first replay. Didn't save it in time before my router popped me off.

I do like not being able to reset. It is just one more thing in the back of your mind that tells you to concentrate more without making a mistake.

Last edited:
Definitely good racing with Mischief. First race started well, but I got damaged quite early and started overheating tires and losing it, so it didn't take too long to fall behind.

Second race however we had same pace almost all the way through. Even made the PB's on same lap :) I got in front eventually, and even after pits Mischief was just behind, getting almost to the attack distance in some corners. Kept me concentrated :)

Definitely good racing with Mischief. First race started well, but I got damaged quite early and started overheating tires and losing it, so it didn't take too long to fall behind.

Second race however we had same pace almost all the way through. Even made the PB's on same lap :) I got in front eventually, and even after pits Mischief was just behind, getting almost to the attack distance in some corners. Kept me concentrated :)

My goal was for you to make a mistake so that I could capitalize on that but you kept your cool. It was interesting to see where the RB4 excelled and where the XRT excelled.

Thanks ESPN.

I'm going to have to do some serious practice if I want to keep up with you guys. During the whole first race, I felt like nothing more than a roving road block. Sorry about not moving out of the way properly. :(

well not a bad race for me. i knew i wasn't going to get any good championship place so i didn't really take the race too seriously, just did it for fun. had problems with my PC in both races (i guess that's what i get for setting clock settings to max on my graphics :roll:). quite a good set on the RB4, but after i got my wheels on the grass the grip just went. oh well. congrats Henry, you deserved that win :D

chaos: don't worry about being slow, i was like that when i started late last year. you soon pick up the pace :)

I'm going to have to do some serious practice if I want to keep up with you guys. During the whole first race, I felt like nothing more than a roving road block. Sorry about not moving out of the way properly. :(

You just gotta remember that when faster traffic is on your ass, just to slow up on the straights and let the fast traffic by. I didn't have a problem and I'm sure the guy behind me loved you for holding me up :lol:.

Well, didnt had much practice before the race. I tested a few setups and was 2 seconds slower than Epsn & Pdanev. So I thought I was going to loose the champ in the last 2 races anyway. But then I found a good setup which was quite good. I pushed as hard as i could to get pole. And with the new Patch you could only see the overall Q results when you crossed the finish. But i found a way to disable that:p If you looked at someone else during your lap, the Q List showed up. So during Qualy i reagular checked the Q list :) and saw that i had a massive gap to number 2 :)
1st race was quite good, i could maintain the lead, and extend it by a few tenth every lap. Then pdanev rolled it, and got a disco :( I increased the front tire pressure a bit so my tires would be so hot after some quick laps, but it didnt change it. With all the bad luck pdanev had I became champion. whoooo :D
Nice to read mxm and mischief had a good fight :)
I hope when the next season starts, and we get used to patch X that we will implement the 'passenger/weight' rule again. It would make the season more closer. Sure this season was close between Pdanev & me, but the was still a big gap to the others.
btw, Thanks
and Chaos: like Matt said, practice makes master perfect.
Sorry that i crashed into you when I tried to overtake you. I thought I could pass you outside the corner.